or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

some people buy Android because they are cheap, some because they are idiots who believe the rep in the shop, some because they buy into the ads, some because they have historical dislike for anything Apple. Some because they like to fiddle with the tech, some because they only have so much money and that all they can afford. Some because of all the glitzy displays in the wireless stores, Next......
The bigger competitor to MS is Google Apps, particularly Google Docs what sense does it make to put office on android first, 1) its much harder develop on android because of the know fragmentation and there less of a market to sell to there as well. By covering iOS MS is able to limit users going over to Google docs and iWorks at the same time.. That's why they developed for it first. Then as their cloud strategy develops they will go after google docs.. Finally...
To be honest I stopped my comcast cable service about 2 years ago, I was being chargedabout $140 pm this was the triple play deal. Now I'm paying about $85 for high speed internet (25Gbits) and I got an over the air attenna which sucks to be honest. I do have more time though because there no way to watch reruns , the only thing I miss is watching baseball and some big sporting events and Independent Film Channel and SCIfi channel, I pay for amazon and netflix and...
LOTUS 1-2-3  They use VisiCalc correct?
I use it all the time, I have all my spending budgeted and actual transactions in Numbers spreadsheet and I can update it on the go using my iPhone so I always know how much money I have before making spending decisions and see the effect it will have on my balances into the future all stored in the cloud. Then I can go over and make final tweaks from my laptop at home , all shared with my wife so we are always on top of our spending
Odo   If you actually do some number crunching on Apple by obtaining the Value Line Report and do a Price to value calculation the following is the 2-3 year share price range based on 20+ company metrics. Remember the main driver of share price is the companies earnings(profit), Why do you think Samsung took a hit recently and are scrambling to restore margins going forward?   High ........................$1460 Highest Hold ......... $1180 Highest Buy................
SAMSUNG - if in doubt copy <----------L A W S U I T ------------ APPLE Samsung has been suffering slow down in it high end smart phone sales the only ones that have high margins and is under pressure from shareholders  , doesn't take much to figure out so what do they do. nice try Samsung - FAIL AGAIN? Time to buy some more PUTS I think yawn
All these comments about MACS not being able to do real work: Macs and IDevices integrate Arts and Science and do fun things not boring stuff like Windows boxes. Windows apps are mostly buggy, suffer from feature bloat and basically crappy, they make it hard to be creative by getting in the way of the Artist. Why would anyone want to do real work anyhow? Real work means making some one else rich. All they are doing is making the 0.1% richer anyways. Why the frack would I...
BIG PROBLEM, what is to stop someone removing he battery and more importantly the screw top? The only way I see this working is if I remove the battery and screw top myself each time I lock something. That is a real pain in the ass! At schools every one will get vandalized guaranteed, So clever these designers they miss the obvious!
I'm waiting for the iWatch as are probably most sensible people who don't want to waste their money on the usual suspects who have no clue about good design.