or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

We are all hypocrits, it's only a question of degree
I really doubt you are so free of buying anything which is not exploitive.
I just cannot wait to hear what our resisdent British Troll(Benjamin Frost) has to say about this one!
Remember DVDs players they are designed not to be able to play DVDs bought in other parts of the world so no you do not have the right
And the reason patents help innovation is precisely because it promotes reward for ones efforts because it guarantees a certain level of profit. Without patents there would be less incentive to build new things because others could steal ones work and profit from it , which is precisely what Google did.
Because they deserve it?
You Brits are hilarious. Small feeble-minded class ridden people who think they are civilized and look down their noses at the rest of the world like you own it. You Sir are a totally unconscious of the societal programming you are a part of. 
More absolute statements "No-one is clamouring for an Apple watch because no-one wants one." There's logic for you hiding behind a stupid opinionEveryone, - no,  it wasn't obvious and no,  not everyone wanted one. This is the most hilarious fracked up post you have ever produced,  you troll. Are you trying to become effing famous by out trolling Dvorak when he said Apple should stop making the iPhone? Its going to be fun seeing your opinion proved wrong over and over and...
I'd like 3 new features; 1) if I choose I can tell the phone to electrocute someone who attempts to unlock my phone with wrong finger print 2) on two attempts, it kills them 3) Integrates to police database so that if cop identified it kills them and immediately vaporizes them just like in Stargate SG1 with the Zak ni katel;
Where have I heard about an executive dismissing Apple before, oh yeah RIM. At least this guy seems to be getting out of denial