or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

Another Troll
Troll
Because you don't understand how a share trades. Also the day hasn't ended. There is only a certain amount of cash on the sidelines and it takes  heck of a lot of it to move Apple just $1. Do you understand what balancing a portfolio is too?
I already predicted this 3 months ago and share price will trade in a range from 100 up to round about 112 until next results and then after that probable range will be 115 to 130 for rest of the 2015 maybe more depending on results and Apple Watch takeup
Everything is normal with him, he is behaving like a jerk that why. You expect him not to?
Phones are safer than your credit card or debit car and for that matter any nfc equipped card.They are wide open for abuse. Haven't you been listening to the news , millions of credit and debit cards are skimmed everydayMaking blanket statements like that is simply stupid
hey some of my best friends have Gold iPhones myself included, I'm insulted, I expect a sincere apology
why do you need more than 1GB of RAM?
because that's a silly, dorky thing to do  and it will drive you to buy the phone or watch silly billy
just inside for now, the outdoor readers do not have NFC yet