or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

Have you been reading the news on IBM, I believe they are in trouble, worst performing stock on the DOW in 2014. 2015 will make or break IBM most likely
You aren't aware are you that Microsoft is a one hit wonder do you? Obviously not, you just laid yourself open to a parody of yourself, thanks for the laugh. What has ms done since it designed windows? Except build all kinds of bloat around it and rip people off? Which is btw coming to an end . Ms has gone from 95% market share of the personal computing market to about 18% in about 6 years and is now irrelevant who would have foreseen that in 2009?
FastCopier
I thought they were intelligent, obviously they don't understand how easy it is for chip credit cards to be hacked and that the merchant can store all your personal data purchase history and profile you. The reason I use apple pay is to make anonymous and hack free payments when available. I do not want my identity stolen. It happened to me once and believe me when I say, you really do not want to go thru the process of fixing your credit
There is a rather amusing joke about humans and/or certain nationalities goes like this: Q. How do you tell if an airplane is full of ? A. When the engines stop,  it keeps on whining The moral of the joke is that humans are never satisfied and will always find something to complain about. I take these satisfaction surveys with a huge gain of salt - I simply don't believe them for the most part
I just love you deeply insightful and well reasoned response!
I don't think Jobs was as critical as you believe. He was more of the type of person who wanted people to really think deeper about things (GET IT RIGHT, its all about the work "the ART" not the money) and not rush bad quality products out as is reflected by Apple's way of doing business something which annoys superficial people (like yourself?) and financial short term gain investors on Wall Street.
I wonder if there will come a day when Apple iTunes will offer individual or season passes to NFL games and post season and Super Bowl. How long does the networks have NFL locked up? NFL network deal with Apple?
In fact the engineers at Rim told the executives that it was impossible for apple to have built a phone that did what it did with the battery life apple claimed , boy were they so wrong! Now look at blackberry market share!I cannot think of a family of products like the iPod/iPhone/iPad that has singlehandedly obliterated several companies, product catogories and retail outlets except possibly the Sony Walkman / disc player, really what we have witnessed is probably the...
It is you who have dug yourself a big hole, there is no way a Symbian phone can ever ever ever be categorized as a smart phone for the simple reason that it can't scroll. The iPhone was the first phone that allowed scrolling, the minor point that it didn't have user load able apps at first is simply freaking irrelevant. Don't you remember the comment " you had me at scrolling" when Steve was demoing the pictures, contacts and photos scrolling was a huge leap in the...