or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

Of course the industry is worried, Look what Apple did to the music Industry. Apple is a technological innovator and disrupter. There is no company like it in the world. Why do you think there is so much negative press about any tech they introduce? To try to poo poo it and lessen its impact. Why do you think they killed Jobs - oh just kiddin! Of course Apple has a new interface ready to go, they won't introduce it until they have content to make it really useful. I...
I assume the barges are full of What Eric Shithead does best?
I sense Scamsung's footprints leading away from the crime scene
how dare the Government restrict our freedom who the hell do they think they are. We are supposed to live in a free country.
I know why the PC brigade hate Apple: Its because Apple broke the sacred rule. "Though shall not make computers easy to use" Nerds love job security , if a computer can be made to work by Mom and Pop then they are out of a job. Nerds love to be seen as geniuses, being able to fix Windows makes them feel good and gives off an aura a of perceived cleverness. It's an ego thing! Apple could be at 99% of market share in everything and they would still denigrate everything they...
Thats because analysts are idiots -simple really
This is total conjecture. here is why: All the iWatch rumors are just that, Apple has released no info on anything about an iWatch as far as I am aware. Even if it is supposedly delayed which it isn't , Cook told us they would not release products all at once becaue it creates significant manufacturing problems doing everything at once. The iPhone6, iPad, iWatch? , Mac release schedule will be phased to smoothly build devices and avoid compressing margins into shorter...
Prune help as  laxative! Look at HPQ! -     lol there's a company full of it
 Google is a one franchise company (search->ad revenue) on PC desktop and is attempting and failing badly to create more franchises. The share price is predicated on achieving those new franchises and once Wall street gets an inkling that these franchises are not happening - oops the share price will sink to a level based on only that one franchise namely search / ads. Essentially Google is a Ponzi scheme based on the promise of future revenue. The founders cashed out...
Manned missions true but not unmanned as always there are clueless people who only see the surface and don't think deeply enough. We don't need manned missions anymore fool!