or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

The Galaxy Gear is not a smart watch - its very dumb And the current and future  morons that are saying they can't run iPhone apps on the watch well  "enough said". This is THE reason they and their ilk are working for or support  the soon to be dead  competition. Realty is they never stood a snowballs chance in hell at all. Kind of similar to the look on Billy's boys face a few years ago when Steve commented that users looking for  a good computer viewed an  APple...
 said to be terrible by whom?
ROFL
Chip and PIN is vulnerable , apparently the encoding is weak, The latest vulnerability which has been published allows hackers to hack the chip and PIN system. The flaw is in the random number generator which is used by millions of users each day. Fair to say it better than the former POS readers though
Unfortunately chip and pin has ben hacked , it is not as secure as its touted to be! The most secure method is network tokenization like Apple implemented
cool cool cool, WILL on monday when I get back from EUROPE, which by the way i had my non chiip and pin cc not accepted at various locations. APPLE PAY LEAP FROGS CHIP AND PIN AND IS MORE SECURE
You are totally incorrect, funny though
I ordered the SS watch at 12:08am from the online store  using iPhone app, original delivery date was slated for June 10th and it was delivered last Monday 11th May , not bad at all!   Loving it so far!
Or perhaps his girlfriend needs to stop nagging about his body odor, go tRight nerd don't have girlfriends!
ahh yes - google did no evil before it started displaying ads  then it became a parody of itself becoming the antithesis of 'do no evil" slogan.  The term is called - ''selling one's Soul to the Devil". It's only about the money now for Google - how bourgeois! and of course gauranteed too fail