or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

No-one really knows how the stock market works. It is simply a combination of billions of small decisions every day. Every day on the New York Stock exchanges about 15 trillion dollars is traded. That's every single work  day. That doesn't include the commodities, futures and option markets in Chicago and else where. The US Government is tiny in comparison,  about 1/3 of one percent. If you knew how the stock market worked you would not be on here and claiming you do know...
The answer to you question is simple >Apple has almost single handedly taken out or  gutted  multi billion dollar companies : RIM, NOKIA, SONY, HP, MSFT etc. the music and movie businesses, retail record stores: its about to heavily plunder Samsung, the banking sector, wearables, TV, Thats a heck of a lot of vested interest and billions at stake. This is why the competition is doing this.
What is it like not knowing how the stock market actually functions? This case and the share price are NOT connected
i don't agree it's good for the USA like most things there are pluses and minuses. Right now we are benefiting from some of the pluses but just wait. Question for you how long will the oil and gas from fracking last in the USA? There are severe problems with fracking not just environmental but it's sustainability and it might cause another sub prime collapse because it generates so much debts. Once you figure that out you might reassess you statements
Mr frost,Would you agree with me that the mostly Anglo Saxon race in Britain is arguably the most racist bigoted nation/race on earth (which by the way the United States is making a really good attempt at improving upon by killing even more people) not only because of it's patently aggressive barbaric history but also because it's people think they are morally and genetically superior but also because they further this by additionally creating more barriers using their...
Agreed
It wasn't free to take the kernel alter it and thereby destroy the open source concept. Java is controlled by oracle and that is why they sued Google for unfair use.
You can use any part of your hand so if the pigs force you to unlock it you can try your thumb or any other finger that you didn't scan and it won't work. In fact you don't need to say anything to the police. Any lawyer will tell you never talk to the police. Just keep silent say nothing if they ask you to open the phone use your thumb and it won't work. I use an area half way up my thumb , and theres no way anyone can guess that.
So time to change my wifi freq.
Its now under $3 at most places in Northern California