or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I for one would never buy an app from a store not protected by Apple. There would have to be safeguards guaranteeing said apps are not malicious, Is the EU willing to pay the alternative app stores to enforce security? No, ah right I didn't think so. EU can go screw itself. It didn't really do a great job of regulating the Euro did it?
I have a 6+ and had  the 5. When I use my girlfriends 5c... it just feels so tiny and like toy. Too small and hard to find. I prefer the larger  phone and think it would be a mistake to do a small phone again
I suppose if you are a vertically challenged person (Midget) there might be a reason for a 4inch phone. But I don't think Apple would sell many imho, certainly not enough to justify the expenses of retooling
like most watches , when it is brand new with perfect seals around the buttons it will be water resistant but give it a few months on the wrist I bet it isn't once the seals have worn a bit
Google SecurityAndroid Security A new couple oxymorons for my collection
Simply way of creating a complex password Take a word like $ecret Then take a number like 54 Take the cube root of it ie 3.825862365 Use 9 digits after the decimal point $ecret825862365 Nice easy way to remember a password , all I need is a calculator Then of course I can purchase a RSA 6 digit key that appends to my normal password ,changes every 60 secs I have this for my bank access For other accounts I have the website send a 6 digit code to my phone and ...
I disagree I have the right to keep my email private. The problem is this : say for instance I like to attend a swinger party. These are parties where I go with my wife and have sex with other couples, all perfectly legal. I do not want the government but especially anyone at work finding out about. Can you imagine the consequences for my career that would have especially if I was a teacher. Society has no right to know what I do behind closed doors as long as it's not...
Adam D. Moore, author of Privacy Rights: Moral and Legal Foundations, argued "it is the view that rights are resistant to cost/benefit or consequentialist sort of arguments. Here we are rejecting the view that privacy interests are the sorts of things that can be traded for security."[16] He also stated that surveillance can disproportionately affect certain groups in society based on appearance, ethnicity, and religion.[16] Moore maintains that there are at least three...
Microsoft will be successful but it's changing from an OS company into a services company away from windows and office monopoly it had into a much more competitive sector with players like hp, Ibm, Amazon and Google https://techpinions.com/microsoft-is-sorta-doomed/36606
get a life folks