or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I disagree I have the right to keep my email private. The problem is this : say for instance I like to attend a swinger party. These are parties where I go with my wife and have sex with other couples, all perfectly legal. I do not want the government but especially anyone at work finding out about. Can you imagine the consequences for my career that would have especially if I was a teacher. Society has no right to know what I do behind closed doors as long as it's not...
Adam D. Moore, author of Privacy Rights: Moral and Legal Foundations, argued "it is the view that rights are resistant to cost/benefit or consequentialist sort of arguments. Here we are rejecting the view that privacy interests are the sorts of things that can be traded for security."[16] He also stated that surveillance can disproportionately affect certain groups in society based on appearance, ethnicity, and religion.[16] Moore maintains that there are at least three...
Microsoft will be successful but it's changing from an OS company into a services company away from windows and office monopoly it had into a much more competitive sector with players like hp, Ibm, Amazon and Google https://techpinions.com/microsoft-is-sorta-doomed/36606
get a life folks
I got my bandwidth doubled from 3GB to 6GB from Verizon all at LTE speeds and they also gave me another 1GB for free. I'm very pleased. I use my iPhone as a hotspot for my macbook Pro and I monitor my usage every night  to keep it under that cap
Standard operating procedure for Screw you
FI = Fracking Idiotic? Famously Imbecilic Foodie In Tow Forever Indecisive
I have a used car for you , only one owner
I just flagged that as stating offensive opinion, watch out the mod will get you banned  if you continue with profanity
Using the D.. bag word is offensive, you should be banned imho