or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

Stockbroker to WSJ editor: We need to manipulate AAPL share price, clients are furious about low returns WSJ editor to journalist: I know, We will create a false rumor about some new product Stockbroker to WSJ editor: Wait we will buy some PUTs first WSJ editor: We will come up with a great piece WSJ editor: hangs up WSJ editor: Get me that douche technerd jornalist Douchebag techy: Yes sir WSJ editor: We need a new rumor about some fictitious Apple product Douchebag...
I'm torn between buying a new mini or the new iPad Air The weight reduction alone on the air is amazing and the bevel is reduced on two sides so it could work out almost like a mini. In the end the decision is probably going to come down to just how portable the air is and Can I get it in my jacket pocket. I like the bigger size for taking notes on the Notability App, I mainly use it for when I'm out and about at starbux doing my writing, etc. I thought the Mini would be...
Nice troll btw, you hooked a lot of people, bit lame though
Glaring omission Where the heck is the fingerprint sensor? losers Doomed I Say, doomed ROFL oh thats right out innovated by apple again
Notice the gutter media/blog douchebags has been hyping Apple ahead of earnings for their investment pals and now is doing the reverse afterwards, this is nothing new , it wouldn't matter what results Apple reported they would find something to criticise. Notice all the day traders are selling to take their profits. this will level off and normal trading wil resume shortly until the next product and or results are announced. Apple is the most manipulated stock in the...
Here here, well said lets get rid of that negitivity from "Got Apple" he posts on Apple insider.
Took a bit of digging but Guess who is this companies major partner :Microsoft/Nokia HPC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTTwsQUYnoI&feature=youtu.be Makes sense since Nokia is in Finland Gotcha
Is he referring to Al Gore? or the following Millard Drexler Chairman and CEO J. Crew Robert A. Iger President and CEO The Walt Disney Company Andrea Jung Senior Advisor to the Board of Directors Avon Ronald D. Sugar, Ph. D. Former Chairman and CEO Northrop Grumman
But the 20 something rep in my local Fry's store in Fremont, CA assured me that the Samsung Galaxy tablet is the best on the market, I don't get it. He said it was "open" I asked him what "open" meant but he couldn't answer me.
NO news here Not another remote:! Until the cable TV box monopoly can be broken open , all anyone can do is keep re-iterating the same old pattern of producing yet another single point / ecosystem box which streams/downloads marginal boring re-runs and maybe some first run TV like netflix or Amazon has with a few shows. Steve cracked it open, but Apple can't deliver on his solution until Apple gets enough agreements in place with content providers at reasonable pricing...