or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

You acknowledge that in order to utilize the Software and to use or personalize some of the particular services it may provide, TouchType may use personal data provided by you. Your privacy is important to us and such personal data will only be processed in accordance with the TouchType Privacy Policy which can be found at http://www.swiftkey.net/privacy. This privacy policy is intended to give you confidence in the privacy and security of the personal information we...
I want one
The curves dude! but seriously: repetitive tasks like seeing txt msgs, checking time, or seeing who email me. I'll be able to make the phone in my pocket silent  and have the watch "nudge me" when someone calls, texts or emails me. I don't like taking out my expensive iPhone in public, especially in less safe places. It will also change my habit of pulling out my phone most the time and make walking on the sidewalk safer too. and then there's  Apple Pay, finally I can use...
I'm not a watch person either, but after seeing the Apple Watch I am hooked,. The thing I like is I won't have pull my phone out of my pocket for repetitive tasks like seeing txt msgs, checking time, or seeing who email me. I'll be able to make the phone in my pocket silent  and have the watch "nudge me" when someone calls, texts or emails me. I don't like taking out my expensive iPhone in public, especially in less safe places. It will also change my habit of pulling out...
Typing on a cell phone, really that's sooo yesterday, have you ever heard of voice recognition, I use it all the time, Blackburied is doomed
You means :"smoking" don't you lol
As someone who has owned and continues to own virtually every Apple product over the years, the iWatch is the first new device that gives me a hardon
In other news: Austria blames Exxon for lack of snow
You can't expect  morons to understand that 4k content is years away can you? You assume these morons have more than one brain cell! big mistake. They also don't understand there is no justification for buying 4k screens unless viewing a 70+ inch screen anyhow But you know they drink the cool-aid from the TV manufacturers and actually believe the hype. MORONS 
I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone takes a sledgehammer and claims the iMac should be able to withstand that kind of normal use