or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I wonder if iPhone addict is more addicted to his drug than a crack addict?
you applying for the job?
 Because the orders have to connect to the carriers systems to validate the older phone being upgraded, they have to check that the customers current phone is past its 2 year anniversary and eligible for upgrade. So its not as simple as sending back flashy website graphics. most orders are for replacing an older phone the market is pretty much saturated in the USA 
There is a saying that people quote all the time "life goes by so fast". There is a misunderstanding with this point of view that I don't buy into - an incorrect awareness. Life in fact has no speed at all, it is always there. Also "Time" is simply a human concept. It doesn't exist, except as an idea in our heads. The problem isn't life, no the problem is me! I'm the one that is going too fast. If I can just slow down and stop, then I can actually appreciate life and then...
Well said, but you can't expect less evolved instant gratification folks to actually learn humility and patience  can you?
Latest News: Large quantities of Galaxy phones spotted in re-cycle depots 
no other company has so many people watching or ordering its products, you fool
Agreed
 it was Scumshit doing a DOS attack 
WRONG -> Once the watch advances to the point of not needing the iPhone to make it function it might be interesting to have, but until then I'll just use my non-distracting analogue watch which tells me the time. WRONG - > think the watch will eventually be banned from use while driving WRONG -> distracting to have messages flashing on your wrist while trying to drive WRONG-> , struggling with the digital crown while you drive head on into a semi-truck.