or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I wonder if there will ever come a time when Samsung's board and/or investors will start to question their blatant copying of other companies patents. I am guessing at some point the cost of protecting themselves from patents and damage to the Samsung brand as a result will start to affect their bottom line? I hope so! I for one will never buy anything from Samsung ever again and try to not buy anything sourced with their junk either if at all possible practically.
 Ridiculous opinion which has been fully explained as FRAND abuse not patent abuse , futher compounded by his mistake at not buying stock when it was at 393 like I did or are you another guy caught with your shorts down?
 May I give readers a correct description of what I think Ethics and morals are?Ethics applies to a group, like a businessFor example a business can have an ethic in place which states "it's not okay to solicite kickbacks from a contractor in exchange for company business" and employes are fired if they are caught doing so. In some countries taking bribes is normal behavoir and ethically okay. An ethic is an agreed upon correct behavoir by a group. Ethics can change and...
Essentially Apple was the R&D dept for Microsoft and the Cloners and now has expanded to include Google and the Smartphone manufactures. Samsung is the only one making money and only because it has the brass balls to almost complelety copy everything down to the dress and accessories of iPhone and now iPad, the rest can't match Apple's supply chain effiencies. IF Apple hadn't sued Samsung there would be other players making identical copies of the iPhone therefore...
I agree it takes a particular educated person and a good BS detector type consciousnes to buck the mass delusion of the PC illuminati and their programmed masses with their penchant for quick false over simplified sensationalized, no depth sound bites. "You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it". Sadly most of the...
So - Is history repeating itself? Partly I think Screwgle /Samsturd have copied the look and feel of iOS, only this time the copy is essentially free upfron, whereas Windows was licensed to PC manufacturers. At least this time, the cloners (Samsung etc) haven't taken 95% of market like Microsoft cloners did the last time in the 90's. I now see the reason Steve was so incensed having been through this before and I guess his thinking was "I'm going to make sure it won't...
of course some will say that the stock price dropped (after ex dividend) and Apple is therefore doomed, not aware that many investors sell right after dividend is posted.
I wonder if the author of the piece is even aware of the irony given the now infamous US Govt via NSA having a system set up to scrape huge quantities of personal info from the likes of Yahoo, Google and Facebook all the other so called private firms. Doesn't anyone have any kind of critical thinking abilities in the face of straightforward IGNORance. Oh I wait for the chorus of peole calling me a traitor, Which will further prove my point, such is life when one is...
I wanted to buy a Ford C-max hybrid, but the crappy Microsoft powered OS has stopped me , if only Ford had iOS coming, oh well
Microsoft lightbulb joke translated into Googlespeak How many Google Engineers does it take to change a light Bulb? None - Google Engineers just suck all the Light out of you they need.