or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

They need to innovate, as Microsoft have done so well with the Surface tablets---- ROFL , how many RT surfaces have been sold? oh right
This how it will probably go: Apple announces record sales stock price jumps up to 550 and beyond Over next few weeks, media (controlled by: he who shall not be named, ahem, WSJ/CNET/.. and all the other blogosphere parasites) starts its next round of negativity on Apple, using the traditonal post holiday weak Qtr sales forecasts as an excuse to paint a picture of Apple losing ground, add to that they will jump on anything else negative and at the same time pumping up...
if memory serves me correctly, this happened before,  a rumor came out based on supply firms having orders temporariliy cut, only to be informed later that this is quite normal fluctuation in the supply lines due to the fact that components at the foxcon factory assemby lines were stockpiled to  meet demand. It later came out that the rumor mill knew this and that the traders latching on to the data knew it too, but were using the knowledge to scare investors into...
I agree, Jobs used to play games with the media too. I wish I could have seen Phils face as he spoke to get the nuance. Interesting though that it was him who said it and not others. I think they are playing a pseudo plausible denaibility gambit ie  If an opponent lacks incontrovertible proof (evidence) of their allegation, one can "plausibly deny" the allegation even though it may be true. In this case Apple is denying they are making a cheap iPhone, even though they may...
Notice what he didn't say. He didn't say "Cheaper" and the stock price rises, this tells me that investors were selling based somewhat on prospect of less margins. now that this rumor has been squashed back to normal margin forecasts.
As long as Samesong makes copies that look so terrible Apple has nothing to worry about , really look at it: a black silloette inside crappy mess of colored hexagon, jeex what was the graphic artist smoking LOL
I somewhat agree with you. As long as Apple keeps innovating the iPhone they will be fine. I think Apple needs to have more screen sizes to address customers who would like those options. Obviously Samsug's strategy is working the numbers support that. The real question is apples strategy - does is really want more market share at the expense of margin? I guessing there is a debate going on inside the company about the best way to position their offerings. I think that...
Not quite, it may not stop, but it frequently starts doing those classic, squares and rectangled areas of the screen (pixelating) of hdtv signals  which is essentially the same thing especially during high action and sports oriented filming. Pixelation on HDTVs is not always caused by the set's inability to keep up with the images it receives; television producers often use pixelation to obscure images deliberately to cover up nudity on non-adult programming or to...
I'm going to quote that old lightbulb joke   How many MS engineers...   None they will decree darlness as the new standard, oh jeez imagine if MS got the company every  few hours a new update would be downloaded and messin turning off our lights on second thought I woulds love to be able to turn the lights and devices off in my neigbors house when they piss me off. esp when they are partying.
Desktop Computers will be replaced with HD screen on a wall. TV will be just one App