or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I really think it needs a DVD drive in it to play movies. otherwise it will suck big time! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I'm joking,
http://investing.businessweek.com/re...ticker=2498:TT Share price is down over 5% today and its fallen over 50% from a high of 1100 just under a year ago. It does have a very low PE ratio at 7.5 but all that says is its earnings going forward look bleak. oops
is running at very low levels right now, and figuring in that electronics has been dropping in real price terms for years I wouldn't concern myself with that. Is that all you can come up with. I must have a done a pretty good job eh lol
I like you enthisiasm, and I think you are joking. Apple current revenue is about 108 Billion $24.01B $32.48B $42.6B $65.07B $108.6B (last 5 years) x4 multiple that just over 4 times what it was in 2007 I don't think it is realistic to think that it could even get to 200B in another 5 years, 7 years at least not without at least 2-3 new catogories of device disrupting a few more industries and even then it is mute imho I would think that they would be selling maybe...
Please Please please understand the difference between communication and communicating.Facebook users do a lot of communicating but very little communication, Oh I have 6 facebook accounts and I don't spend a dime there. I never click on the ads EVER.I "text" my family and see photos, how does this make zuckerberg money, someone please tell me I'd love to know?Facebook revenues reached $500 million in 2009, up from $300 million in 2008, according to Fortune editor David...
There's an old saying , "you get what you resist" The way this works is like this IF I put my attention on something it gives it power. Like learning to ski safely. If I want to ski around a tree I certainly don't want to focus on the tree do I? So I focus on the space where I intend to ski. You are right in one thing though, IT hates Apple, years of biggoted self serving idiots slavishly servile to MS. I don't blame them though it was a great cash cow for consultants and...
"Android's open ecosystem of devices and their manufacturers' and carriers' various proprietary software layers also add security issues and complexity barriers to making them usable by enterprises" The most telling defficiency, one which Google is going to have an almost impossible task to remedy because the fragmentaion issue can't be solved and of the other security issue is a tough one to fix, "and complexity barriers" though vague is another one that is almost...
Yeah I hadn't thought about Direct TV. Don't they own Echostar now, not sure it may be Echostar that own Hughes, Another candidate may be L3 or Akamie , what about Dish?
since it doeans't make much sense to bring it into the USA and buying HTC or Samsung - thats stupid stupid and would not be allowed, the next best thing might be to spend some of it buying spectrum. Getting the iPad out from under carriers around the world and creating an Apple network for their devices. I'd start with the UK. Also buy up content for the Apple TV and Apple HDTV. Trouble is a lot of this content is owned by US companies. Sony has a lot of it though....
In a perverse way, there might be a few chances to make some quick money on this stock buying on the dips and some put options as the pundits and their cronies start talking up the share price in advance of a deal