or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

well spotted, I made a mistake, o I'm sorry I'm just being human.
     "You think that thought you are having is your own?"  hmmmmm 
Unfortunately Apple can't control the primary technology to make an Apple TV yet! Sad but true but really I can't see how a TV can ever be a truly creative device. Art is hands on, can you think of any artistic medium where fingers and hands are not used? I think the only way a TV might become a truly hand input device is make the technology be able to "read" a human waving hands about in front of it or reading body movements that's  the leap I think that Steve Jobs made...
True "Art" is something which triggers the person observing it. Most art is something "on display" and it causes the viewer to make leaps of intuitive or inspired cognition. Kitsch or Bourgeois objects don't do this, they don't inspire much or cause the person to make these leaps in wonderment. Apple is the only company that comes even close to this "Artistic" trigger. High technology gadgets are different in respect to Art there is much more of a direct user interaction...
With copying there is absolutely no innovation. It is my belief that Samsung phones are indeed copies. They are not exactly copies , but for all intents and purposes they really are. Samsung doesn't innovate. If it did their watch would be better. If you want proof just wait until they make their next Samsung watch after the Apple watch - Agreed?
Alberto Giacometti 10 October 1901 – 11 January 1966) was a Swiss sculptor, painter, draughtsman and printmaker. He was born in the canton Graubünden's southerly alpine valley Val Bregaglia, as the eldest of four children to Giovanni Giacometti, a well-known post-Impressionist painter.Now he was one of the very few people who Picasso respected. Picasso had very little time for anyone he considered inferior, Curuously much like Steve Jobs. Now Picasso is the absolute...
What do you mean "of course" you are speaking nonsense, no at present its sometimes and always the acquirer who is liable for any fraud especially if the acquirer's system not the processor (the bank) is the one which is hacked. When credit cards are skimmed at the POS that is the acquirers fault as in the case of Target and HomeDepot
you expect an apple troll to wait before judging- thats funny
I hope he pushed cook to buy Paypal
what have YOU been smoking . ROFL