or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

What a joke all these pundits are. "disappointing" lol, 50c drop after hours, omg the sky is falling (NOT) . Any one with half a brain cell knows that this earnings call is pretty much irrelevent. The news that will drive this stock are the new products and Christmas results. Stock will tred water from now till end of year and probably rally based on pre product releases as September approaches. NEXT
 Just last week I came a cross a "cool" hot shot new 20 something java programmer who made the classic rookie mistake of not initilaizing his variables inside his functions and relying on them being initialized at on opening the app! when his fucntion went wrong he couldn't figure out why his varaibles were all screwed up. Of course his "excuse": I initialized them "here" in the calls - it should be fine " the rest of us rolled our eyes at his ignorance. I still...
 Your attitude is exactly why MS will fade away into non relevence glorying in the past. Indeed the more people like you who spread the word that the Desktop is not dead the more it will hasten its slow slide into a niche market. It won't go away it will just become a back office system and people in 10 years will smile nostagically at them. Most tasks can be done on a tablet, we don't need a PC or laptop to do most things. That's what it will become, get used to it.Its...
Basic problem with MS: its core businesses are dependedent on upgrading out of date lagacy code with newer technology (mobile) to stay relevent. The last couple of years has shown just how problmeatic that has been for them. Any software developer will tell you it is 10 times more time consuming to made modifications than re-writing from scratch. Same basic problem for Google: it's core search business must make sure that its portal to get hits i.e. its "free" client is...
 If MS were to go out of business that would cause the greatest productivity increase in 30 years
That leaves 109'00 employees all working on fixing the flaws with Windows and office - Good luck
must be on the take from Samsung: why, because he follows the same tactic, try every possible combination and see which one sells, That way he can not be wrong.
to the "man" that said "friggin media companies", you expect everything to be free?, what incentive is there to produce creative work if one cannot be paid for it, everyone has to put food on the table., c'mon I dare you to come up with an argument why not, tallest skil? If you can't why don't you quit the stupid knee jerk reaction drivel you post.
I'm going to try out the new screen sizes that are supposed to come. My detemining fact will be if I can comfortable operate it with one hand. I have large hand and can currently stretch my tumb beyond the bezel on 5S. I absolutely need to use the phone with one hand so I can text my wife while at the same time jacking off with my other hand. She loves to get a blow by blow account by text and video. If I am forced to use two hands on the new phone that would be a...
The answer is automation , not so much voice commands, most of the arduous stuff like the home sensing when you are about to enter , garage opening as the car approaches would be great to have but the rest meh I'm not so sure about, as a prev poster said a light sensing when you are in the room is great , but of course it needs to be over ridden easily, for example when studying or gasp reading a book. Some voice commands would be good , like raise the temp by 5 degrees ,...