or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

oh ty apple at last , its so annoying deleting pics off the cloud
He does look like a younger vserion of Limbaugh doesn't he That about sums this douchebag up eh... Just imagine some woman finds this guy attractive ughhh...
Never underestimate the ingenuity of the marketing folks are Richmond to design a Piece of Crap and sell it. Just look at Windows! especially when they have so many paid journalists saying things like this: "I've been running the Consumer Preview as the primary OS on my PC and I have to say Microsoft is really on to something with these Live Tiles"
Perhaps the real reason MS is making the metro GUI looks so childish is because in some perverse way they want to make it look like Fischer Price toy thus painting the tablet as an inferior device . Buy a laptop instead" , nah No actually I think it has more to do with, "oh crap - look what Apple is doing we had better get something out there to compete otherwise we are toast. and as long as we can hype the hell out of it by planting stories in the Windows press about...
[/QUOTE]And there was one day a computing without the mouse, watch as touch comes everywhere even to the desktop. And don't think about you stretching to touch the screen, let the screen come to you and fold flat on your desk when you need it. This demo product at CES was absolutely amazing.[/QUOTE] Are you nuts? This makes no sense at all. Touch on a desktop can only be used for small amounts of time, not all day in an office. Try holding you hand out in front of you...
Really what do you expect from a culture that is based on Instant gratification? I bought the first iPhone when it first came out. What I discovered is after the initial wow factor and walking long with my face glued to it - it was actually ruining my life. So 3 years later I decided to go back to an ordinary dumb phone. I have saved my self about $70 per month because now I have a "pay as you go" plan whch I fill up with $100 worth of minutes every 3-4 months or so. My...
if ever there was a most accurate description of "LISTICK ON A PIG" TILES on top of Windows is it oh and doesn't x86 running on a tablet need a fan!
a name like SLURPY...ROFL
I think you are commiting a serious mistake think the stock has anywhere to go but up, perhaps in short to medium term, I wouldn't gamble more than 10% of my portfolio in one stock. IF you have you WILL get burned one day, don't come crying here when it happens.
I sold half of mine at 536 , I feel pretty stupid , but its easier in hindsight to say I was wrong. I made a very good profit and one thing the market has taught me is NOT to be too greedy. Over time having a disciplined approach will give me a better return. Timing a stock is very hard to do , anyone who says they can is lying. I have left a lot of money on the table but overall I would say I am a better investor because for all the ones I sold prematureley I have saved...