or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I'm sure someone at Apple is hard at it and will release it into the wild ASAP
I always feel like I need to take a shower after going to Walmart!
Watch the CurrentC retailers next few earnings calls. That is where the buck stops. If they have bad earnings that will determine the direction they go it.
"best interests in mind"   What a fracking joke!
I live in the SF bay area and sometimes I here those ads on the radio with that maniacal guy pushing all kinds of electronics for Fry's electronics. IF you have ever heard them you will know what I mean. Anyway they advertise Android tablets at quote "LOW LOW PRICES".  I imagine the advertising is quite effective. I used to go to Fry's a lot 20 years ago because on the bottom shelves I could pick up brown box devices that were 1/3 of the cost of the prettily packaged...
Oh I don't know about that  what about Chevrolet/FORD/GM?
small iPhone  -> small hands- > small diddly diddly Therefore you could logically conclude  Tallest Ski and his cohorts have  small hmmmm hmmmm
You know what they say guys with large hands also have.....  perhaps you have small hands and can only handle a small iPhone?
Give the guy a break, no one is perfect, I know some of his stuff is quite well ridiculous, but you ain't so great yourself mate! Perhaps you could have real pissing contest and see who reaches the furthest up the urinal wall. Hey we could even do it for charity, post the video on uTube and make some money for a good cause?
thats great i just wish my rei (us bank) credit card and Etrade debit cards were one of those