or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I used to have a 900 min nationwide anytime (no night and weeekends) for 39.99 mo with ATT Its simply not possible to get that any more , it has doubled. End of story and discussion rates have gone up
I carry a dumb phone now and and iPad2 wifi-only I didn't get a 3G version iPad2 because if I did I'd be on the net all day and turn into a web zombie. I have several apps that work fine offline and when I do need access to the internet I swing by a cafe/MacDonalds. What is surprising to me is how easy it was to transition from the iPhone with ATT and not cold turkey. My life is actualy simpler and happier now that people can't get a hold of me instantly. Personally I...
I think it may be neccessary to squat in order to pull shit out of ass? so they do know squat. Better yet try an enema! and as to the suggestion of pouring cold water on it by a previous poster , it's really much more bareable with warm water
It may sound better but I think it will make it harder to market. Initially yes iPhone5 running iOS5 but that would mean Apple would have to probably link every subsequent iPhone to an iOS number so they match In effect, hardwiring or hard coding a physical device name to it's OS, which is fundementally a bad idea because then you can't deliver the next OS until you brand a new physical phone. Say for instance the new iPhone comes out with iOS as you suggest then Apple...
I here ya, I currently have prepaid phone cost me 19.95 and I buy about $300 of prpeaid per year, so it saves me $2000 per year in fees. I don't make many calls and I stop it recieving calls by google voice number so I can control when it receives calls and don't gve away the number much. I'd love to be able to get an iphone prepaid, that way I could use it on my wif-fi to make long international call using skype and at wi-fi hots spots to use google maps, question is...
2012! huh since the world will be ending : returning $ to stocholders is a good move so we can spend it all before the end of the world. yeah, meanwhile in other news: apple going to cloud to escape end of world
I work for a huge company and I was told the following 1) employees will have the choice of accessing the companies corporate email, share point and other databases this year. 2) supported phones and tablets will be rolled out as in flowing order : iOS, android, rim, windows phone and other other 3) employees can have choice of employee owned or company owned devices (depending on supervisor approval) 4) the corporate IT unix/ windows folks are being dragged kicking...
I work for a huge company and I was told the following 1) employees will have the choice of accessing the companies corporate email, share point and other databases this year. 2) supported phones and tablets will be rolled out as in flowing order : iOS, android, rim, windows phone and other other 3) employees can have choice of employee owned or company owned devises (depending on supervisor approval) 4) the corporate IT unix/ windows folks are being dragged kicking...
This is terrible news: I mean WTF I wish these people would shutup about Balmer's incompetance. The longer Balmer remains in charge the faster MS will go away and die. IF they put someone in charge who knows what do - is the day we need to dump our Apple stock arrghhhhh
I agree about arm stress, though I can imagine the employee might have the iPad tether the thing by hanging it around his/her neck. The advantage of this method would be when employee uses it themselves would orient itself correctly and when customer it would drop down and display it would flip so customer could write signature or view app running. Plus of course employee can walk around hands free and not lose it. Not sure if 1.1 pounds of weight on neck might cause...