or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

"I believe it is reasonable to predict 125 - 130 by the spring of '15" I very much doubt that, my analysis is more conservative - the share price might hit 105 by spring and roll up and down from between about 95-105 rising to 110-120 by end of year. It all depends on the general ecomomy and of course earnings. It could hit lows back in the 90's of course based on the usual fear/greed of traders, but it should rise as a trend unless there is some bad news or earnings,...
this is the most telling port "there's nothing on this device that really addresses customer needs. It's built to address Amazon's needs. It tracks what users might want to buy, tracks users' behavior and preferences in order to drive offers and ads, and it seeks to drive app and media sales through Amazon's store. " DOE Amazon is fucked
there is a device that can measure blood glucose it called Tricorder , its been around for 200 years!
Mr Odo is smoking weed again! hey dude if you are so fearful, why don't you do a buy some stock, when it splits then protect the downside by buying some long terms PUT options (LEAPS) at $140 which will give you the right to sell them at $140 if the stock tanks? thus limiting your downside?
 My concerns are not only the massive data breaches that will ensue but what if the hack attempts a DDOS attack which brings AT&T and Verizons network to its knees?As an iPhone user I won't be able to make a call or get data access and I don't think it will be possible for this expolit to be stopped either. Even if a patch is issued most of the Android phones can't get an update to stop it and their phones will be constanly launching attacks without their owners having any...
hmmm
The idea that Apple is "genius" is mostly hype. Steve drove the genius at Apple and tried to create a team that would continue that legacy. Trouble is over time this genius culture he tried to create will fade. Apple is a hardware company. Its revenue is generated mostly by iPhones. iPads and Macs. The software is used to tie it all together and is mostly free. (Iworks is free, MacOS/iOS is free) The services part is iTunes and Appstore. Obviously Apple is not genius at...
Perhaps the NSA is funding an keyboard app developer? nah!
Yesterdays rumor about the day before and about the rumor from the day before the day before's rumor has proven to be hype which was hyped last week and the week before that based on last month's rumor of hype about last years rumor!
Is Microsoft a rounding error! Sorry I had to take a cheap shot, couldn't resist it! 3.1 -> 3.2% in 3 months whoa, way to go