or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

you expect an apple troll to wait before judging- thats funny
I hope he pushed cook to buy Paypal
what have YOU been smoking . ROFL 
Pure speculation. Esp the bit about the deal between Cook and the company
The acquirer makes money on these transactions then they make money on holding a balance, and now they want us to pay for the card. Go f... yourself
In a perverse way perhaps Samsung is helping Apple, all the people who bought the Galaxy were thinking because of Samsung's advertising they were getting a superior phone to the iPhone. But they were actually getting an inferior product. What Samsung has done is cripple HTC and Motorola over the last 2 years, perhaps now the HTC and MOTO will stage a come back? The question now will be will the other high end phones take up the slack or will the iPhone take market share...
July 7, 2004: Jury advised of adverse interference when Samsung allowed emails to be automatically deleted even after it was told to retain relevant emails. After Samsung’s appeal, Judge William Martini found “Samsung’s actions go far beyond mere negligence, demonstrating knowing and intentional conduct.” October 17, 2005: The U.S. Department of Justice fined Samsung nearly $300M for memory price fixing within the U.S. Feb. 7, 2007: U.S. government fined Samsung for $90M...
undefined
if you ask me APPL stock has "actually" not been very volatile the last few months . it has rolled between 98 and 103 recently. +/- 3%  not really much , the overall market is more volatile .  The Value line BETA= 0.85 which indicates low volatility and means that APPL is not a very lucrative stock to trade options in.  I'm sorry folks, using facts is not entertaining enough for you,  I know using actual facts to backup my argument flies in the face of 99% of posters here...
it's not your data that is being sold it is figuratively you , Google sells the customer the ability to get targeted ads on the screen in front of you and it sends emails based on your profile. When you click on them google gets paid by the advertiser