or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I think the question is related to why would you need an SD adapter in the first place? I.e. what possible need do you have for such an archaic thing?
Thanks for the picture it loos to me like a deck chair in a art studio, all glitz, little functionality, which is very ironic since MS has been one of the loudest critics of Apple calling their products toys/no meat etc. Is that why its called a surface because its so superficial?
Excuse me! Gutter/clicko/liars blog press, but where are all the cries of lack of innovation, MS is doomed. Oh that's - right Microsoft is NOT expected to actually makes something new. This is simply a drop in price disguised as a new tablet and a friction doohickey to make it look like innovation. Remember the previously overpriced model was stinking the place up so they had to do something to gain traction. Too little and way too late as usual for Microsoft. Microsoft is...
In the art of War: when fighting an enemy, constantly harry and intimidate your opponent to try to catch him off balance. It is a very powerful tactic, one which Samsung knows well. It may win Samsung a few Battles , but fundamentally Samsung will lose the war because its strategy of fast follower will eventually bleed it dry. This can be seen by the dropping share price and reduced margins which will limit its ability to wage a war based on huge ad expenditure.
boo hooo hoo my new pacifier doesn't taste the same as my old one ,arghhhhhhhhhhh, and its all your fault. you owe me. ITS SOOO PATHETIC
Perhaps Apple is about to release the new iPhone and other devices and is going to copy many Android features and so wanst to get an agreement in place so they won't get sued? and then take 90% of the market lol
"Wall Street already knows Android has 80% of the smartphone market share" Constable Odo where do you get your "facts" from. Wall Street already knows that this is not the case because it includes "sticks", and sundry other devices at have been registered multiple times and are not used for internet access as evidenced by the fact that iOS devices garner 80% of mobile internet use.
Perhaps they will call it the 5.5Inch the iPhony not the new iPod as a swipe at Samdung
not compared to Facebook overpaying for whatsapp, that purchase must be classed as the worst purchase ever made by that zuckerberg megalomaniac. sugar mountain hmmm i wonder if he does that drug, might explain a thing or two this is peanuts in comparison
tho the funniest garbage i have read in a long time thanks for the laugh