or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

Yes I know its really cheap , only $350 , a real bargain I'd say.
  "The next few years could shape the future" - really Einstein! whoa what an intelligence LOL, you should be in mensa
My devious mind thinks it's some kind of weird sexual position , maybe code for a 3some. Tim, Jony and the ghost of SJ.?
You guys are freaking hilarious. Apple is not making a car. The idea is laughable, I bet the folks down in Cupertino read this thread everyday to have a good laugh, even adding comments to wind you up even more. They are testing out CarPlay and navigation , that is all folks rofl. The posters who are serious about this have a special room up in Napa reserved for ya
I want a cheap plastic piece of crap case like Samsung For $29.99 , clearly a huge market! I would love to see Jony Ive do a commercial extolling the virtues of plastic , perhaps "we took really shoddy plastic, and made it 20 times harder, so that you can really FEEL the crappy quality" All done in the sleazy patronizing way, showing slick plastic dripping out of molds , then it cuts to a really ugly scratched up Galaxy gear lying in a puddle, with Ive sarcastically saying...
Isn't Cramer simply the symptom of a greater disease in American culture . It's called sensationlism and overhype and the constant attention to trivia. As one dead comedian pointed out, we are living in a freak show and we get a front row seat?
At $999 a pop I don't think there will be much demand. The only reason to buy one of Apple's  really expensive displays is becasue its about the only display on the market that can be daisy chained, to do that it has a TB  in and out port. Of course the laptop needs to be able to drive a lot of pixels , as in the MacBook Pro can support up to 6 displays. But anyone who can afford 6 x $999 dispolay isn't short of money!  I currently drive 3 X LG ($150) 24inch ultra wide...
There are and will be lots of USB-C hubs to buy so that it can be docked, connect to a big display, keyboard mouse, backup drive and powered at the same time. I am going to buy one as a backup so  that I can throw in a bag for on the road. It will really help for going thru airports, to keep weigh and size down in Europe when using Ryanair and Easyjet. Also for back here in the States for general mobile use
IF you  look at the chart starting on Nov 1st you see Apple falls away very fast down from just under the +40% line to just above the +20% line then it trades sideways for 3 rolls before rising  up to just over the +40%, a very slight increase in 3 1/3 monthIF you look at IBM over the same period it falls from about the -10% line down to just over the -20% line this IS NOT AS MUCH AS APPLE FELL over the same period then IBM recovered to just below where it was in Nov...
I would like to point out that Google NFC is not as strictly secure as Apple Pay and its not available on most Android phones. You need the later versions of Android to be able to use NFC with tokenization. And also  the reason  it is  not as secure  is the tokenization is not end to end between the POS device  and the Bank (the issuer). Intermediaries like the acquirer have access to the data i.e they can read what you bought and all your purchase info, so they can track...