or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

These clowns do what most people do,  who don't take the time to examine their assumptions. They simply believe what they hear at the water cooler without taking the time to really have one original thought in  their pathetic heads. Its called the herd instinct. Saying something that contradicts the conventional wisdom/peer group  is hard to do because the person doing it risks his credibility and career advancement. Playing it safe and being a "yes" man is precisely what...
Yes please sell your shares, so I can buy more, seriously these analysts need to shut the f... up and keep bashing Apple so I can make even more money really shhhhhhhhh stop telling the truth about Apple beating estimates dammit!
I'll add I think the single port idea is fantastic. Now finally all we need to buy is one USB-C hub, which will allow us to have a single connector when plugging the thing into keyboard, mouse, display, backup drive and what ever else on the desk. That way I don't have to unplug multiple devices when I want to throw the laptop in a bag and leave the house.  Most people have so little imagination!  see link, yes I know its standard USB but there will be plenty USB-C...
 I bet you are related to the person who stood on his fridge door and broke his neck then sued the fridge company for not including a warning. Net result we have to pay for all the extra verbiage caused because every frigging item has a booklet in 20 languages telling consumers what not to do with the product.
Only a complete dufus opens up expensive and delicate electronics above a hard surface like tile or concrete. I always open mine either on the carpet or on the bed. No wonder the nanny state is alive and kicking. Perhaps we should have people take out insurance in case they get wet in the rain?
how much memory does the OS and bloat take up again? oops
yes you probably need all that capacity for all the hot air you post, not to mention all your Apple watch backup you will need
The Galaxy s5 market is already saturated. Any one who already has one is not going to get another after only a year. Don't be silly. After all what is the trade in value of an s5 . Oh dear And remember all those 2 for 1 deals, even my dawg traded his crappy s5 in for an iPhone. Too little too late Samsung. Apple gotcha this time and this is simply desperation!
I'm going to start defacing samsungs posters by striking out Samsung and Galaxy and replacing with Apple iPhone! Might even start a trend
I have already reported him 12 times on his previous troll posts, he is clever though he doesn't resort to abuse or swearing