or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

People switch to Android really! well there must be some fools born every minute 
exception might be Weed production, and up until recently fracking, and of course the national debt
Barclays just made the same consclusion $150 it will just take it 3 months to get there, pretty safe bet really. Stocks don't go up in a straight line
what goes up usually come down, what goes down usually goes up. It just doesn't happen in a straight line. The only question is timing your trades. I'm long on Apple. Icahn has made me a lot of money Thnak you
Have you been reading the news on IBM, I believe they are in trouble, worst performing stock on the DOW in 2014. 2015 will make or break IBM most likely
You aren't aware are you that Microsoft is a one hit wonder do you? Obviously not, you just laid yourself open to a parody of yourself, thanks for the laugh. What has ms done since it designed windows? Except build all kinds of bloat around it and rip people off? Which is btw coming to an end . Ms has gone from 95% market share of the personal computing market to about 18% in about 6 years and is now irrelevant who would have foreseen that in 2009?
FastCopier
I thought they were intelligent, obviously they don't understand how easy it is for chip credit cards to be hacked and that the merchant can store all your personal data purchase history and profile you. The reason I use apple pay is to make anonymous and hack free payments when available. I do not want my identity stolen. It happened to me once and believe me when I say, you really do not want to go thru the process of fixing your credit
There is a rather amusing joke about humans and/or certain nationalities goes like this: Q. How do you tell if an airplane is full of ? A. When the engines stop,  it keeps on whining The moral of the joke is that humans are never satisfied and will always find something to complain about. I take these satisfaction surveys with a huge gain of salt - I simply don't believe them for the most part
I just love you deeply insightful and well reasoned response!