or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

"I hope it does come, and we should pursue it because it is about scientific exploring," Mr Wozniak said. "But in the end we just may have created the species that is above us."   What a complete idiot. Computers do not have a soul -  a computer chip is after all simply a passive device. it simply obeys instructions and this kind of quote illustrates the sheer stupidity of people who have no understanding of higher life forms. Even if a computer could be designed to...
Two wrongs does not make a right Just because one competitor  does it does not justify a corrupt practice. If that were the case the Barry Bonds would have been justified in Taking Steroids to keep up with the rest of baseball! Then again Business Ethics is a oxymoron
I also like this one, it seems to apply to most people    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.” George Orwell   ​Is not all advertising purpose simply to take thinking out of the buying decision? It makes the recipient unconscious, after all that IS the reason the TV folks call it "programming"
My fav quote from George Orwell 1984:   “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”    ​After that my favorite long description of what is happening in the "free world": “Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies...
GO away you troll, no-one care  sweet Fanny Adams what  YOU think!
Okay I'm game, I would say 2million , I don't consider the fitbits as smart watches thats ridiculous and neither the moto360 nor LG for that matter either. Crickey those watches don't even have a touch screen . As usual you and you ilk are stretching the envelope
I think it is reasonable to assume that the band will be forwards compatible so buying a really expensive band will still be a solid investment ie all one has to do is swap out the actual "smart watch case and innards" the SS band will slot into any new watch that comes out for say 10 years at least and perhaps a jeweler can remove the ends of the band to fit any new linkage if the shape of the case slot does change in future
And I bet you live under a bridge "DOWN BY THE RIVER" Mr Farley
and I'll add "those are not the (an)droids you are looking for"
in you Young Skywalker!