or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

You can turn it off
That's because Microsoft IS a stodgy old company who makes 'bad' operating systems. How many people do you actually know who like using windows?
Mr lost you outdid yourself with an even more moronic post . Congrats
I have been using ip6+ since launch and it goes in my front jeans pocket easilyDon't be concerned it fits fine
I agree, the British have been historically the most controlled and programmed sheep on the planet.
We all die , its simply a question of when, the only question is what one does to evolve in the mean mean time. How did you treat the world today? Did help someone?
A iPhone 6+ in the hand is worth two iPhone5's in the bush
I have been using my iP6+ for over a month now and it is without a doubt the best phone I have ever owned. It took a bit  of getting used to esp. without a case because it is so slippery. Now I have the grippy case from Apple it doesn't slip out of my hand at all. I have very large hands and I'm able to use it easily with one hand. I love the size, the amazing battery life, the camera and the bigger accurate display. Each to his own I imagine people with smaller hands will...
 But  But they didn't say they were gay too... Slipping
Yes they hold patents over everything, Didn't you get the memo? Including round UFO's