or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

If you think about it, prior to the smartphone, which is really a computer. MS had 95% of the OS market. Now it is down to under 50% in 5 years. That is the reality for Microsoft and is the reason it is moving in the direction of cloud and business services just like IBM before it.
Most people know that the iPhone is superior overall in terms of ease of use, build quality and so on. These ads are fooling very few people. Most advertising is really about re-affirming to the customers who have already bought the product that the purchase they made was a good one. The intent is to get repeat buys. Most companies do this. All those BMW ads on TV are not directed at new buyers really, but at current BMW owners to make them feel good. No, the problem,...
I believe, at least according to Apple spec., the LTE talk time on iPhone5  is up to  10 hours not 8
If the battery size doubles , won't the battery life be a lot more something like at lest 1.5 x? yes the display is larger so it will gobble up power, but all things being equal this will take the overall battery life up from current 8-10 to over 12 to 15 hours I would guess based on a simplistic calculation, more than enough! This does not include any allowance for battery power saving optimization with new OS either. current iPhone 5 Internet use: Up to 8 hours on...
Apple Samesung anyone?
All Apple has officially announced is an event and a new product catogory, please check your facts people
omg some used the U word. Instant death to the heathen...
metal? The new phone will be made of transparent aluminum
no not just you, surprised Reuters got taken though... Fool me once, fool me twice ....
speaking of returns. I really don't know why I keep long on Apple. I have 300 shares bought on a basis of 68. Now I admit that is a fine profit on paper. But I have been trading : ONNN, PFE, AEO, BRCD, BBRY and have made about $5000 in a few short weeks . I just can't seem to get up the nerve to sell my apple stock. I'm tying up buying power. In one week BRCD went from 8.5 to 9.5. and I made over  $1000. To make 1000 on apple it has to move from 100 to 104. now admittedly...