or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

OMG finally a AI user who actually took the time to add something relevant and true, what a rarity
stock don't always go up you know? This is just normal trading 
it will retrace to 120 first then up to 135 ish drop back a bit then start a tend up to 150 by fall in anticipation of new hardware in Sept
I think he must be one of those cheap and nasty android owners?
Are you sure I was under the impression eating at Macdonalds was a death sentence
I have used mine at whole foods , chevron, Walgreens.
Brings a whole new meaning to anonymous sex !
So why doesn't Apple have Apple trees all over the place Goddammit! Yes I know the south Bay was full of Cherry orchards before the bulldozers arrived. Can you imagine the fun we would be having if it was called "Cherry"  and the Mac"intosh"  would have been called the "Bing" as in the Cherry Bing lol - Meh maybe not! "damn I lost my Cherry" or "who stole my Cherry" http://www.davewilson.com/product-information/product/cherries 
Don't you have  job to go to? that's a piss poor remark
you would think that a site called "Apple Insider" would have some "insider info" obviously this site needs to be renamed to Apple Outsider? Why not pay some Apple employees some bribes or put the thumbscrews to them? We need Jack Bower! I predict a iPlane it takes off and heads into the stratosphere!