or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

If I ever meet that scumbag in public I will call him a LIAR to his face!
You use of the word 'everyone' is interesting. That tells 'everyone' on here all they need to know about you lol
I am a fan o apple products and own a MacBook Pro, 2 iPads a ip6+ and until these wrist bands came out I seriously thought I'd wait until the apple watch debuts , but now I'm not so sure . Esp now that I know the apple watch has no GPS. GPS is a must have so I will be buying the Microsoft. Band for christmas especially since it integrates with health kit on the iPhone. I'm not one of these die hard apple advocates. When I read that article about apple being like a church...
You and your ilk are the reason there is no money in the android ecosystem.
 Depends on who you are referring to as "they", Sorry to say this,  but you are not entirely correct, yes the retailer doesn't know, but the Credit Card company and issuing bank certainly does know your spending habits and they have known for years. Every transaction is recorded and kept, you see them on your statement. They sell that to the highest bidder and in case of the government and law enforcement they have to provide it. All that Apple has done is take the...
Your debit card is already linked to you bank account! Using apple pay with your debit card is def a lot safer than swiping you debit card at a pos reader. With pos terminal a debit swipe, you are literally almost inviting your bank account to be emptied!
 add to that this surface limitation The surface is NOT a laptop, it has been pretty well documented that it can only really be used on table/desk. Sitting using it in an armshair/sofa is not possible at least with the keyboard. Also the Surface "keyboard" is very limited it is NOT durable so you probably will need to replace it after a year
Have you checked the prices at all?A Surface Pro (with keyboard is almost) $1400An iPad Mini (which is all you really need) and Macbook Air is 799 + 399 = $1200So I still stand by my statement, in fcat you could get 10" for about same priceoh and it is easy to run Windows on a MacBook too , in fact I do just that using VMware fusion for a stock options trading program that only runs on Windows. I have a real old copy of WindowsXP for just that purpose. It is REALLY REALLY...
the surface is several hundred $ more expensive! than the $799 mac book air Sounds like MS is behaving like the 1990's apple to me
Every day I go to work, I have my own thoughts, I dare not express them too much. I am forced to walk down the stairs using the hand rail lest someone report me. Never did I think when I read the first chapter of 1984 when I was 12 would it actually happen , but it has! The interesting aspect of all this is I believe most of the underground so called anti establishment orgs are actually run by the Ministry of Truth (The Party i.e. Homeland Insecurity) ACLU being one of...