or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

You can't expect  morons to understand that 4k content is years away can you? You assume these morons have more than one brain cell! big mistake. They also don't understand there is no justification for buying 4k screens unless viewing a 70+ inch screen anyhow But you know they drink the cool-aid from the TV manufacturers and actually believe the hype. MORONS 
I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone takes a sledgehammer and claims the iMac should be able to withstand that kind of normal use
Sarcasm (I want my crack cocaine hit NOW - if I don't get what I want Apple is doomed) jeez people grow the frack up. I know we live in a juvenile "me" society with a 1 sec attention span and serious lack of awareness and superficiality, its about time you learnt that the latest device is not going to make you happy.
He is yanking your chain , pay online with cash indeed lol
Where Do you shop?
Keep you hands off my 8 inches buddy
You can keep your 6+ away from my 8 inches okay buddy
"Protect and leverage valuable data to offer your customers better experiences and interactions throughout the path to purchase." Well, doesn't that sound familiar (cough Google cough). So they're going to mine your purchasing habits in order to present offers to you.  There a reason I won't use that system right there! I will NOT  use my credit card or debit card at stores that are going to sell my profile I will use cash.
I suppose retailers might be put off by the fact that the payment is anonymous and of course they prefer the customer uses their in store credit card which makes more money in interest charges esp. Macy cards and they make money selling your spending profile to other companies like your email, phone number, address and zip code. Retailers typically make more profit off cards than actual sales too. I know that gasoline retail are champing at the bit to get Apple Pay...
well spotted, I made a mistake, o I'm sorry I'm just being human.