or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

Listening to Tim Cook talking about those health apps got me thinking. Can you imagine just how jealous Google must be about all that health data.? They must be kicking themselves. Imagine if Schmitt hadn't given Apple the shaft and actually had worked WITH apple. There would be no Apple Maps and perhaps Google would have the chance to monitize some of that health data? But because Google is so evil and exploitive it has killed any chance of that and now Apple is going to...
Ben lives in London , so we are led to believe. Probably the most Big Brother society on the planet  right now with all its hi def monitoring . Makes sense he would  be so angry about that and tries to take it out on Apple. He hates anything that smells of liberation and  freedom. 
Well said and I would like to add a truism  which especially  applies to  our honorable friend Ben Frosty: Ben   "The things we dislike  about others are not the differences, but rather the similarities with ourselves" Perhaps  you might understand that Ben? but I fear not. But you never know, perhaps one day you might!and of course you are beating  off to this silly flame war
The original poster probably shorted the market and is wishing he hadn't and needs it to drop further to cover his short positions, I hope he gets killed , one less leech
Wow a fellow investor who actually understands the dynamics of trading! If we extend the long term resistance lines it shows the stock trading  up to 135 before rolling in the next trend. thoughts?
Hey  be careful with that "FrostY"  expletive don't jinx it~!. After all he did say last year :  History will reduce Apple Watch.... to a footnote in the annals of technology - Benjamin Frost Dec 2014 It's  going to be  great fun reminding B Frost  of his total absurd prediction for the next few years and watch him squirm!
Most  of my Brit  friends  here in the states explain that complaining and whining about most  things  in general is a national trait in UK and the weather of course makes it even more prevalent I guess! As generalizations  go,  it seems to explain it probably
I visited Italy, UK , France in 2013 and I was astounded at the high prices based on the then 1.3 to 1 exchange rate. I have travelled extensively over the last 3 decades  and I usually can tell when a currency is too strong based on a small sample of groceries , hotel; restaurants  etc. yes I know VAT is 25% even so I remember thinking parity with the dollar would about even things  up and lo and behold here we are.   Whats even more interesting about this is,  it was...
As I already explained in a post a few weeks ago I told the community Apple would probably  retrace to around 120 and pause for a breather  before the next leg up to 135 I'm not one to crow but its turning out as I predicted. buy at 120 and finance all the new toys. How do I know? hey if you want  to know that go figure it out for yourself and stop complaining - go trade the stock , then you can enjoy buying all this wonderful tech by using the stock as a income!
Its an Android geek trolling , cmon get a grip dude!