or Connect

Posts by Paul94544

I'm going to return my iPhone immediately, I don't want no fricking Samsung part in it.
Me too, I dumped all Google services like google drive, google maps, google+, except GMail. that's a tough one, I use ghostery , AVN, ABP and Donottrack me. I figure I have protected myself as good as I realistically can. I also enabled all google's opt outs. I don't trust that lying, evil machine. I will never touch Android, it a world of inintuitive crappy hurt and I do not like my movements be tracked. Avoid Salesforce they have a tool called "ExactTarget" which fishes...
The reason the fandoids nerds are so outraged is now they get to feel exactly what it is like to have their stuff stolen - Neener neerner. Kinda reminds me of a 2 year old having a temper tantrum!
Why didn't Apple add widgets to the lock screen, i.e. the one that comes up after turning on the phone. In order to bring up widgets one must first press the home button to power the screen up , then swipe down from the top to bring up notifications. I thought Apple was adept at allowing us to avoid excessive gestures to get at information. It would make better sense to add widgets on the lock screen directly without having to swipe down  so we can see info like weather,...
add a heyboard and get a malicious keylogger too! YEAH I remember when I was younger and I got my first Macintosh, I'd spend many hours trying out every different font, feature, background pattern, you name it. After a few years as I matured I lost my fascination with every bell and whistle. Seems most Android nerds haven't grown out of that stage. They will eventually until then we have to put up with the obnoxious whipper snappers! We could play a new game , which is...
 me too wtf!
Android devices are simply replacement of feature phones and not used as a smartphone, especially in the U.SWhat do files actually do for us?I believe that mobile devices are trying to solve a specific problem. This problem has to do data conversion and more specifically the ability to get visibility (a fancy term for access) into another application's data efficiently and easily. If we think about it, the PC desktop and thus all its spinoffs like Android has one...
1) SD card cannot be used to run apps on. its storage, wtf do you think the cloud is for?2) Android devices are simply replacement of feature phones and not used as a smartphone, especially in the U.S3) Well if your phone needs an extra battery there must be something up with its power consumption. I have never ever seen anyone who owns a Android phone with an extra battery, The only way you can get a full days use out of an Android phone is to dim the screen to minimum...
and they missed 1) a working fingerprint sensor2) better screen3) better camera4) simpler to use5) better quality (thus longer life)6) better battery usageetc etc etc
There was never a reason to stay android period or go there in the first place