or Connect

Posts by Esoom

LOL, that's great. I would have guessed Apple would move into robots, but I can see an Apple car, although I remember a comment Cook made in a Charlie Rose interview about all of Apple's products fitting in the table fitting in front of them..
I tried Android Wear, am pretty sure I'm not the target audience, because when the battery died after just 4 hours of use, I wanted to flush it down a toilet.   Have been using a Pebble for a couple of months, and I predict some pretty decent sales numbers for the Apple Watch, once you have notifications on your wrist, you don't want to go back, ever.  Add in Apple consumer loyalty, and you have a winner.
 LOL...  I wonder who coined "Apple is doomed" first, it always brings a smile to my face. :)
I've had every version of the iPad except the 4, and the Mini gen 3, use one every day, it's so far from dead, it's ridiculous to discuss it.   Numbers are down, but that's to be expected, a slower upgrade cycle and cannibalism from the 6 and 6+ are to be expected, I'm just glad Apple isn't afraid to cannibalize it's own products, leaving no holes for other manufacturers to fill.   I live in S. California, and it's prime Apple consumer country, nearly everyone I know...
I've bought 5 of these so far (one for me and 4 as gifts), use it at work every day, the sound is amazing, and I used to view Bose as equivalent to Monster Cable, the zillion & one reviews on Amazon convinced me to give it a try. As mentioned, no microphone, so it doesn't function as a phone extender, but I don't use that functionality. After having owned it for some time, my only criticism is that the aluminum is soft and scratches easily. Two thumbs up, insane sound...
I bought a Pebble Steel a month ago, wearables are going to be massive.
They need to bring the Lucky Bag promo to the US
I have to admit, the Bose Soundlink Mini is a pretty good speaker, I've bought several, and give them as gifts.
The squeeze had just started, cheap phones from China, bigger phones from Apple, better phones from everyone.   I think we've seen peak Samsung.
With the pricing of the 3 generations of Mini's we're going to see those numbers go up. The profit margin sucks though.