or Connect

Posts by Katonah

I'm getting the 5.5" w 64gb. gold. I think many more of the 6 plus's will be ordered than originally anticipated, here in the U.S.
in other words, be at your keyboard at 3:01am EST!
why bash AT&T? I have at&t. I have their next program - 5 phones 10 gb data unlimited voice and text for 160 month. I'm saving 35 per phone since I switched when it became available. So now to get a new phone, they will let me pay $30 per month (or whatever $650 or price of phone) is over 12 or 18 months interest free - I think that's a good alternative to subsidized phones when I am paying $70 per month each. Plus I get great coverage/service from at&t. I don't need...
 Jeez, I was just asking a question.  Not everyone is as smart as you.  
I don't get it...what is the difference? Can't I just use the built in app for netflix on the apple tv box?
When I meet someone at a trade show, I hand them my business card and say "here's my card".   that still works.   if someone needs your contact info you can always email your v-card to them.
what about parallels 7 desktop?   their website says something to the effect that they are "working on desktop 7" and that we should hold off getting windows 8 until they are finished.   I hope that is not lip service and that they are not planning to leave us version 7 users in the dust...
This is a great site but it is rare to see repetitive posts go on for 15 posts.  Most people are friendly and trying to poke fun. Don't give up on the site, it's a great apple info site!
My order just changed from "processing" to "preparing for shipment". Still shows oct 5 delivery ordered 9/14 at 5:15 am, ny time 16 gb black
250 mb a month? that's nothing!!!!