or Connect

Posts by Katonah

This is a great site but it is rare to see repetitive posts go on for 15 posts.  Most people are friendly and trying to poke fun. Don't give up on the site, it's a great apple info site!
My order just changed from "processing" to "preparing for shipment". Still shows oct 5 delivery ordered 9/14 at 5:15 am, ny time 16 gb black
250 mb a month? that's nothing!!!!
So the kindle fire @159 and the kindle fire HD w 16gb @199 designed to compete against ipad mini @???   wonder if this strategy will work.....prices are very compelling and they have a formidable infrastructure for content.   I still think if you have the iPad and want a second device it will be worth an extra $100 to get the ipad mini so that all your apps and music can be shared.   that is.....if there IS an ipad mini!
lol
most companies offer an inexpensive upgrade if you recently purchased their product. not parallels.  they want full upgrade price no matter what, every year it seems.   When mountain lion came out, every other software worked with it, or had a FREE upgrade...except parallels.  Parallels forced you to upgrade for $50 because of a $20 OS upgrade?  It doesn't make sense and it isn't fair to loyal customers that bought the product a few weeks too early.   True you...
I find it really annoying.  Sorry if you think it's silly.
I agree.   I bought a new macbook air on 6/29.   they should not make new purchasers wait like second class citizens just because they are getting a free upgrade.  Not to mention hoops you have to jump thru like several forms and uploading receipts as "proof of purchase".  just for $20 courtesy download.    They are a huge technology company - they can't check their own copies of invoices?   But some people here just blame the consumers......lord knows...
thanks for all the responses.it seems like you can download the songs permanently.On Apple's website, reading the wording carefully, it says the "music you purchased" or something to that affect.So....do they mean music you purchased FROM APPLE or does that definition include music you purchased, ripped from cd into iTunes, or even downloaded from say...Amazon?Apple may mean that music that is in their database as being purchased from APPLE is what you can download, all...
Dumb question: are you sure you can download the 256kbps version to another device? all I read in the description in the top post is that you can "listen on any other device" so doesn't that mean streaming? I understand it to mean once they check that you own a song, you can hear it at a higher quality on other devices. I didn't notice it specifying that you can download the entire library. Just "listen".