or Connect

Posts by Katonah

According to this website, there is a pretty good success ratio for liver transplants at Steve's age. http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/data/click on National data, click on survival (drop down), click on liver (drop down), click on survival by recipient age - center of page - to see results.Plus Steve is fortunately in a position to pay for a second liver transplant.... maybe his odds are even better?I'm not a doctor, just not ready to write off Steve Jobs based on...
I have Parallels and have been running Windows 7 in a virtual window without any problems. Since I loaded up the VM with a lot of memory (Parallels has a slider that lets you control how much ram the VM can use out of the total ram on the machine), the performance has been excellent. I'm using a macbook pro. On my macbook at home I noticed (since I have less installed memory) that performance isn't as good on either Windows 7 or Mac OS. Since they have the same CPU...
Can they stick a flash in it somehow? So many dark photos without one....
okay. I only did it because I see them all the time. I'm new here and thought it was a tradition. NEVERMIND!
I bought the $69 magic mouse at the UWS NYC Apple Store and also wasn't asked to sign the device. It's a pretty cool device though, in operation. Much faster than the Microsoft gadgets they used to use.
lol.... PLUS, IF YOU ACT NOW, GET A FREE TOASTER AND WE'LL PAY THE SHIPPING!
I think I started talking faster too, once I got my 3GS
Amazon yesterday had the $885 price for the macbook 13".Today they are listing it at $849.00! (no rebate - that's the price)
True. I have great service from AT&T in North Westchester (north of NY city) and rarely have a problem. I do feel sorry for those that have trouble getting service. However there have been millioins of iphones sold. I find it hard to believe that a huge majority just have terrible voice or data service all of the time. People just like to bash their carrier. AT&T can and will improve their service over time but Verizon (unless they totally replace their network) will...
LOL .... at Apple stores they try to help customers.... and they are too busy and crowded to allow for dancing anyway! Microsoft is working furiously to prepare EULA's, licensing and activation fees for any retail establishment that wants to copy their in-store-line-dancing routines.