or Connect

Posts by Doorman.

Sure, and this genius can't add a Dvorak layout as a virtual keyboard for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 - for 6 years.
Apple's headphones have bass???     Right, and Samsung is company which invents everything by itself.         Yeah, you ears are freaky.     How about just using yours at the same time? (regadless of what headphone brands you are using)
I wish they did. I don't like the design of the back side - there are 3 lines.I think it looks bad. I want one solid color. 
On other news: Mac mini will be without Retina display too /s
Regadles of what you use, you seem to be mentally challenged. Since you see everything so 'challenging'.
1) Hm, iPad version does not look very convinient.   I don't like that I am able to see only 6 apps on the screen when browsing for a needed app.   2) And I still do not understand why they cant' make sorting functionality to work correctly (iOS and OSX). If you search for something, and then sort it by ratings, go to the app description, then come back - the whole list is sorted by frequency and not by rating. Though the sorting drop-down button still...
“It’s hard to believe the products belong to the range of technologies of the claimant,” Is it for real? Or just bad translation from Japanese?   Because now it looks like the judge said that even though he sees that Apple owns this patent, he can not believe/accept that such technology is owned by an American company. So he says - ok, guys, you own it, but it is actually not so good that you and not some one else owns it, so I am not going to consider you as the...
I bet, Japanese still prefer flip phones.
Criminals on the run from the police are also on a defence move. Any one who did wrong would most likely be on a defence move.
  Dude, I don't care how you call this button. It is always there. Even if you have ont signed in yet. That is why I (and other people) don't like it - the presence of useless buttons.