or Connect

Posts by iGenius

Do you think that the new OS will perform poorly on the current hardware?
Of course. But that is just an example of the word's usage, and is not a definition.
I've refrained from reporting your insults.
The stagnation of the iPhone market share and the failure to update the OS might be linked, given that other OS's are surging in popularity. I don't know the answer. Others here have a host of explanations as to why Apple is, for example, falling further behind RIM. I asked what the heck is taking so long in catching up to the competition vis a vis OS capabilities, and pointed out that ground is being lost in the meantime.
No, I am comparing apples lack of progress in market share with the meaning of stagnation. Apple's "economic growth" is a totally different subject than their failure to grow market share. Tell me how I miscomprehend the definition of stagnation.
Interesting. Yeah - these snapshots are unreliable to discern trends.
Usually when my contract expires and I can get a subsidized one. The only exception was when I got a WinMo phone; after a few months I gave up and got a Treo, which was great. I'm stuck with ATT for another year+, but so far, they have been fine. I'm looking forward to seeing their Android phones. So far, its only the Backflip, which seems kind of crappy.
I like to state facts in a manner which blows certain types of people's minds. I like to examine and dissect shibboleths. I try to use words in an accurate manner, but also in a manner which makes folks reexamine their underlying biases.
Too late to reverse the lost momentum.
What standard do I claim others must adhere to?