or Connect

Posts by iGenius

So is it your opinion that the reasons behind the stats are two-fold: overpricing and lack of sufficient product range? Interesting.
If enterprise adoption is not the answer, then why is RIM pulling ahead of Apple?
So if enterprise adoption is not the reason, then why is RIM increasing its lead over Apple?
Please stop with the insults. Killfile me instead.
Would you feel even better if Apple delayed improvements to iOS for two years? Then you'd have the best for even longer.Somehow, I suspect that the too-long time lapses between OS improvements is hurting, rather than helping.
So what do you think Apple needs to do to stop RIM from pulling even further ahead? Or do you think it is already too late?
Well, maybe not. Let me check:# a state of inactivity (in business or art etc); "economic growth of less than 1% per year is considered to be economic stagnation"# inactivity of liquids; being stagnant; standing still; without current or circulationwordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwnYeah - that's pretty much what I thought stagnation meant.Do you disagree with this dictionary definition? Is there a better way to describe the "standing still" of iOS market share? The...
Interesting ideas. And I agree that the lack of progress is likely a plateau instead of a peak. But that's just a guess.
Wow. You seem to think that they will have to scrap the current hardware just to multitask? I disagree. The current hardware does just fine multitaking. It is a software issue; the iPhone hardware is great.
Do you really think that folks currently buying iPhones are not in their right minds? I would disagree. The hardware is great, and the software will be better soon. So you think that the loss of momentum is due primarily to Apple's slow progress made in catching up with the competition? That may be correct; I don't know.