or Connect

Posts by eehd

Apple never releases beta software. This is highly unusual for Apple. Wait until the jailbreak and you'll see that it has nothing to do with hardware.
1) Because I'm locked into a contract is the reason why it matters. The problem isn't hardware related, it is software, which the upgrade is free.2) I expect software to be the same for all the devices that are capable of running it. If Siri is limited to the US, it isn't about hardware, it is about creating a tiered customer base. The iPhone 4 is now inferior to the iPhone 4S because of the software.
Another corporate-level change is recently-announced charitable matching program that calls for Apple to match employee donations up to $10,000 per year, a change from the Jobs who was reportedly against giving money away. That is a nice change. It is always good to give back to the community.
Yep. I think this underscores the need for companies to closely review their law suits before spending money on them. God knows the courts are clogged with frivolous lawsuits.
Agreed.
I don't expect strategic decisions to be shared with the rest of the world, but when a new OS comes out and Apple advertise its features and pushes people to upgrade the way Apple has, you better tell me why you are creating a tiered customer base, especially when we are locked by carrier contracts.
I won't speculate like others who have claimed he was overwhelmed by his family or the "tunneling effect." It could as well have been pain. We will never know.
These aren't reasons, they are speculations. As the post says, Apple is the only one that knows, and without an explanation, Apple is just asking for people to jailbreak their devices by limiting Siri to the new iPhone. I've never jailbroken any of my previous iPhones, but Apple's nonsense and lack of explanation, might just lead me to jailbreak my iPhone 4.
Nintento is losing money because it wants to. It could port its games to IOS and make money. The other thing is the wii is 5 years old. Where is the innovation? Technology has come a long way since the wii first came out.
It goes to show you, you can have enough money and wealth to make Salomon blush, but when it's your time, death doesn't discriminate.