or Connect

Posts by regan

If they consider the 7" tablet an ipod...they can call it a Maxi-pod. :-)
I would assume that the 13" they allude to is an update to the current 13" Macbook Air. I seriously doubt that Apple will have an 13" Macbook Air AND a redesigned optical driveless 13" Macbook Pro. Doesn't make sense. My hunch is that Apple will rebrand the entire line as Macbook Airs or Macbook Pros and have an 11", 13", 15" & 17" versions. Simpler. But hey...guess we will find out soon enough. :-)
I think "STRANGE" actually means "SPECIAL" and that something was lost in translation btwn Japanese & English. Lol
Gimme a break. This commercial makes NO sense. For starters, you can currently get the iphone 4S WITHOUT having to wait on a long line...so it's bad timing on Samsungs part. They should have released this commercial during the initial launch. But even then, it just makes Samsung look like Jealous whinny bitches. Lol. Seriously. Samsung WISHES that people liked their products THAT much that they would wait in LINE out in the cold for them. HA! In their DREAMS! It's funny...
i prefer Yahoo Voice. I only pay $2.50 a month for a valid phone number so people can call me and if i dont pick up, they can leave a voice mail in my yahoo mailbox. Calls to cell phones are real cheap with Yahoo voice out. Like 1.7 cents a minute for US calls....and the lowest rates I have seen for international calls. Google Voice is free....but will start charging like yahoo in January. I do like that google voice not only allows people to leave an audio message in...
The writing...er I mean texting is on the wall. IMessage is just the latest salvo against such outrageous pricing by the telecom companies. IMessage like facetime will be cool between Apple users(which is what I am)...but i actually use Yahoo Messenger to send and recieve FREE SMS messages to all my friends non apple cell phones. I use this all the time. It's really great and FREE. With things like yahoo messenger, twitter and now iMessage...why would anyone willingly...
Just downloaded the new FB app and it runs and looks great on my first gen ipad. My ONLY beef, is that although it is super easy to post pictures now which is Awesome....there is still no way to post a video link with a thumbnail. In the past you were able to paste a link in, and it would create a thumbnail of the webpage or video for you. Then they got rid of that for the ipad, and i was hoping this update would bring it back. From what i see so far, the answer is...
Ok...Im interested in the unlocked iphone 4S because i travel internationally alot. What i want to know is...if i get an unlocked iphone 4S in November....can i turn it on and use it as a wifi only device for awhile? I'm not travelling overseas until January, but would like to use the iphone to shoot pictures and video with its awesome new 8 megapixel camera, and then upload those pics via wifi to youtube etc. I'd also like to use iMessage and other features via wifi,...
Ok...i think I got it. So the iphone 4S is now a "World Phone" no matter what plan you go with? I travel internationally alot, and am torn between the ATT and Sprint plans. I like Sprint's unlimited data....but was wondering since it's CDMA will i be able to swap out the sim for a GSM international one when abroad? If not, i will go with ATT since i know its GSM....but i am not sure since i hear that this iphone is universal. Is that true? Thanks!
The bottom line is that this was NOT an update. Nothing was changed except that you now have a choice of a white ipod. And that it will come with iOS 5 installed. Oh...and the $30 price drop in the 8 gig version. Personally i think they should have just dropped the 8 gig and made the bottom one 16 gig. This is not typical Apple fanboy complaining about nothing. People have a reason to be let down a bit. I don't think anyone was expecting a radical redesign, but...