or Connect

Posts by maciekskontakt

One large corporation fought another much smaller one for use of "Lindows" artificial word because it was too close in sounding to certain home construction element they produced (but it was in context of operating system). I cannot name that corporation for some reason. Oh I fear... The little once had to change Lindows to Linspire. I think the big corporation may start trademarking "red" for the name of place where they have their headquarters as this could be also some...
First PayPal engineering has to learn that credit card number is not to be identifier of account and linked to only one person. Families share credit cards and that idea by PayPal is idiotic. I hope that before Apple partners in any way with PayPal it forces to fix idiotic rules PayPal enforces.
The reason I am still with First Gen of GoPro HD ("original") Is that it is much more reliable and I can get WiFi attachment at Amazon for $20 (up to 50 cameras to control) plus attaching monitor (not both at the same time unfortunatelly). I do not care about wireless comm. to iPhone or else as you can easyly hook up any monitor with wire if one is so desperate to watch. On GoPro 3 HD is so many issues and lost movies reported that I suspect they have huge quality issues...
That's the same objective research as the one that says that people more frequently use pajamas in the evening than during day. Of course they prefer landscape in the eveneings. Evenings is for watching some movies or videos for chilling. Portrait is for reading books and sometomes surfing during morning and after work commute. Is this news?
It may share the fate of Firewire if Apple is stubborn. Dead regardless how good. I suspect it is not as much cost as unfriendly process.
    You both do not seem to understand patent law and the article (as  far as patent law we all have mandatory classes in Europe in tech universities so lawyers dfo not selll BS and do not charge for BS).   1. Yes you can use patented invention and patent owner will charge license for it. patent does not prohibit using idea - iyt may not be free of charge, but patent holder CANNOT discrimante a company or it will be loser at court and paying fines for discrimative...
    I find it very offensive. How many companies did you work for that you have this kind of conclusions? I happen to work with 12 so I can write a book on mergers, take overs, leaving, consulting, employment, ups, downs being VP and a regular employee  e.t.c. I may even write a book on offensive people who do not know first thing and base their knwoledge on popular opinions from social circles rather than facts.   The choices people make (or have to make) vary so much...
@blitz1 You act like one offensive jerk who does not seem to understand reality. Brainwashed by spending too much time with Apple? I guess so. Stop being blind pundit. It happens that I have been with Apple products much longer than iPhone and iPad exists (my first iPod was 2nd gen and at that time I ran Mac OS X and OS 9 home). However I always now find that Amazon is way better experience in shopping than Apple for number of reasons. One of them is the fact that when...
Not exactly the first of kind, but first complete with important periferals inputs and outputs. The first was "adapter" that you could equip with most of ExpressCard for any periferals you needed. It is worth to take a look at this almost year old piece: http://www.sonnettech.com/product/echoexpresscard34thunderbolt.html
Only problem is that you will need to buy new TV from Apple every two years because something (update? fix? account stop working?) will require new iOS ;)   Thank you I will still stick to Sony or something similar level of electronics.   I prefer that "tuner" functionality outside. What's standard can sit inside.