or Connect

Posts by maciekskontakt

Pathetic is US Patent and its principles. Check European. Those who lived and studied in Europe laugh of US Patent principles. I actually could smartly sneak pen and mouse definition and get USPTO patent. In Europe, engineering students (Masters) are required to take classes in patenting so no "smart-boy" lawyer could do some idiotic claims. Guess what my friend who is from European university was writing technical reviews for such patent firm that protected large...
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD033LL/A/time-capsule-3tb?fnode=5f   Apple already has NAS - it is called Time Capsule. Also if you connect USB drives to their Airport Extreme it gives you one of the fastest (gigabit Ethernet and wireless) NAS on the market which I have been running for few years now (I stream from it to Apple TV and into the world to watch my movies and listen to my music). Yes it has limitations, but I am satisfied with over 20MB/second read and...
@smarky If you are serious about graphic design (like we are at publishing studio for biggies) then stay away from Apple displays. They turn into yellow uneven surface with time and reflection from glossy screen is big no-no for precise professional (e.g. retouch). We also consider Mac Mini as thi is enough performance for 2D graphics in Photoshop, but we will go pro monitor (IPS) EIZO or NEC (cheaper) 16:10 ratio (nobody in serious graphocs uses 16:9). iMac was a big...
Sure. Make it 120 hours a week by law and 100% will comply easily.   Mandated? Here comes communism twisted into "capitalism".   I was born and lived in such country few decades ago... so before pissing me off by talking about something you do not have clue, but you are Apple pundit think twice. Many of us has more life experience than most eloquent English speakers on the subject.   We called this demagogy. Try this if you do not know this word coming from...
    Not sure about this robing the least. A company that charges me while breaking connections due to inadeqaute coverage know for years is the service that is honest and not robing? If they provided reliable service I would agree. I do not care about advertisment that they providing 4G (whuich I try to use) if it is only in a few spots and in others device lies while it provides only 3G and many times it has hrd time to fall back to 2G as it is the only what they provide...
First of all ability to play movies comes back. Anybody noticed that? No previous did not play any movies... that's why kept older geneartion and did not buy into some small toy with no ability to play video.
So once the backdoor is open what can be executed and on what account? I thought that when using shell you still need to figure out passwords to admin accounts in order to do serious damage.   Of course many users are ignorants and have configured default login with admin privileges. So convenient to be foolish. Just leave your keys under floor mat next to your home entrance doors. It is also conevenient.
    You do not know how ignirant you are. Of course average user needs Java. Have you ever heard about streaming plugins based on Java? No, there is no substitute. For example Formula 1 streams live results just using Java plugin. There are more than that.
    It is because the plot was designed to disrupt Apple's decisions (any) that are not convenient to those who really run China (call it: "business").
Yea right. Just like few fabricated athletes suddenly outperform those best for years... and then they disappear not showing in top competition.   Same goes for those patents and companies behind Apple's (and not only) innovations. What a coincidence.