or Connect

Posts by maciekskontakt

Another gizmo that normally, I would be happy to get, but it will be binding with contracts to AT&T. I am T-Mobile and do not plan on switching. I do not care about contracts when I buy computer of any form. This is not a phone business. If this goes this way I will really consider hacking some netbook and putting OS X on it. I hope not... not to be forced to this.
And obviously software on it is not on list of items. So everybody assumes it is free? Show me those robots that write software for free and do not need maintenace in form of food, place to live. I am one of those that write "software for free" for corporations like Google. If someone still thinks software engineering is easy then be my guest write software for yourself. Now Google developers have PhD in CS. They are not free workforce and I am not sure if...
At last! I was bothered with need to install iTunes when someone simply wanted to point to me to piece of nice music I could get. In fact, I still buy full CD albums after buying a few sample songs from iTunes. There are valid reasons to do this, but they may become less valid in future... especially when DRM-free songs are popular now so, I can get them on few of my own iPod's or on CD for one of my cars that cannot play nice with iPod or any MP3 device, but it can play...
Because CDMA is dead end and its support time runs out. The fact of customer base for one network will not last forever. 70% of the world is not on CDMA and never has been. One US company does not make difference in global mobile market. In fact T-Mobile with its owned local international networks is much bigger company than Verizon or AT&T. hence T-Mobile might be attractive to Apple.That's understandable that Apple is hestistant and Verizon has only customer base to...
If NAS fails for any reason and it is not available then iLife applications start crashing even though you try hard to repoint to new source for same files (Why do i need this if I intend to create new project? Any sensible logic behind this design?) I happen to run NAS with Airport Extreme. It is fast, but Apple iLife working wit this... Well i will spare tale of Apple bugs and design issues. If you wan to try what happens fdor your self then put your media files on...
The fact that American administration requires something does not mean it will be honored by foreign airlines. As far as I know two airlines ignores this requirements as violation towards passengers. I believe that British Airlines is one of them. The fact is that pretty soon we will have to board naked and ask pilot for permission to go to the restroom.... just like in preschool where teacher or nurse has to be asked by kids. Also sick people may not accept the fact...
I have not been compelled to "graduate" to iPhone since iPod Touch generation 1. If Apple stops its restrictive contracts with AT&T and allows me to use iPhone with T-Mobile then I will "graduate". T-Mobile althought small in the USA comparing to AT&T is much bigger company with much more contracts in the world. In general, T-Mobile is much bigger player in the world than AT&T and Verizon taken together globally. It makes me comfortable when I travel and I have GSM...
And here I find the context - even as man - as offensive... Well, at least for American standards, because in my part of the world (Europe) that would not be a big problem. Anybody knows why women would not feel offended by such claims and suggestions? I would want to watch feminst movement actions as reponse to this.
You know that complying with ruling does not mean agreeing with judgment. Judges make mistakes and stripping yourself from right to criticize is foolish.Depending on perspective actually the opposite side may have delusions. Not doubting certain statements is real peoples problem who do not know what freedom actually mean.Well that is world you have to live in. I do not... fortunatelly.
Just for clarification for author of this news: Qualcomm is NOT inventor of CDMA. It is patent holder for CDMA. Original inventor is British Intelligence during WWII. How Qualcomm got into possesion of this patent is another story and it explains root of GSM creation if one wants to know some historic facts.