or Connect

Posts by maciekskontakt

staticx57 03/09/2015 05:04 PM Quote: Originally Posted by Right_said_fred so how do you connect an Apple display to this new...
Some of you do not get why Aperture was used by professionals. No it is not JPEG (pros use RAW for reasons). Also editing is what every average Joe here does not get. I suggest at least reading popular editing literatire and why it needs to be done. There will be less "wow" effect when some understand that it is not just camera, but all professional toolset. In the meantime, full version of Photoshop or GIMP will serve well, but not the same as Aperture and for sliedshows...
China starts approving copies (although not all products are copies). Why am I not surprized? Did we forget the name of country? People's repoublic of China... I still do not getbusiness with country ridden by communist priniciples pretending free market.
When cancer on innovation like Smartflash will finally be banned from practice like this? If you did not excercise creative work on patent you should not be allowed to enforce it. I can see how it is acquired, but that is not excuse to prevent use in innovative world. Lame USTPO. Learn some from Europe on patenting subjects. Sorry, but it is much different there.
Let's define things in CS terms: "Automatic" was garbage collection (perhaps elswhere than Apple). "Manual" is scope programming known from '90 (and earlier) from langiuuages like C (sdestructor of object was called when object was goingf out of scope automatically). In fact both of them automatic, but one requires proper programming technique and paying attention to detail (if objects use heap rather than stack). Nothiong new... perhaps to those who did not program in...
I protect even with three and four. First I go to Mac to authorize access to my iPhone, but before I do that I go to iPad to authorizer access to my Mac. Well before that I have to go to iPhone to authorize access to my iPad. To add more security I keep my iPad in different state.
Many of alternatives. Nobody sane in publishing and graphics design uses Apple poor quality displays. It is not about resolution, but about backlight and color consistency (white balance) not to mention glare of glass. Advanced studios are either on Vizio professional monitors or NEC professional versions (no the once that you see the most on Amazon for sale). Otherwise buy.... whatever. For the record, has Apple fixed the problem of foam that degradates unevenly...
  Sure. It is the same as in GSM case what thay state for LTE. I have used PUK many times as when I travel I change number for local SIM. In many coutries you do not need to register with any provider and grocery store starter kit with SIM is enough to put into phone and have phone number assigned immadietaly. Now you still need to enter PUK regardless of LTE or GSM to enable CDMA service or any service on Verizon phone for that matter... that is regardless if PUK is used...
That is not quite true anymore (it was long time ago). If you remove SIM card that CDMA also will not work and phone allows only emergency calls. Thus it is not purely for LTE only.
First and foremost most of people commenting are missing that Verizon and Sprint phones are not only GSM and LTE but also CDMA. Yes that's dual and yes Verizon uses SIM cards for CDMA as well. Also the difference in specs is huge between unlocked phones and phones for T-Mobile (USA) as they have different bands and frequencies. T-Mobile phone will have problems working in part of Europe while Verizon phone will work in all Europe and because it is dual system and has LTE...