or Connect

Posts by maciekskontakt

The dongle is to replace docks. The problem is not HDMI, but being able to use Thunderbolt2 monitors at minimum 2k and more popular 4K now. HDMI is for TV's - cmputers operate in diffeent quality space and require some throughput. And yes where is MagSafe? Just as reminder it was there not for funcy magnet, but to make safge tripping on power cable? So we stopped tripping now? I could understand if USB-C was additional way for charging yet computer still had extra...
" the device supports transfer speeds up to 100 MBps" Very poor statement. Read or write? I happen to check performance on disks with different connectors and protocols and I have some clue while building solutions for some studio (for years now). For example for some disk on Gigabit Ethernet 100MBps with some protocols is not so super fast... as far as read goes. Not so with write. Similarily is with any version of USB, Foirewire in the past and ESATA. Same it would be...
Maybe they recovered my invoices finally.
staticx57 03/09/2015 05:04 PM Quote: Originally Posted by Right_said_fred so how do you connect an Apple display to this new...
staticx57 03/09/2015 05:04 PM Quote: Originally Posted by Right_said_fred so how do you connect an Apple display to this new...
Some of you do not get why Aperture was used by professionals. No it is not JPEG (pros use RAW for reasons). Also editing is what every average Joe here does not get. I suggest at least reading popular editing literatire and why it needs to be done. There will be less "wow" effect when some understand that it is not just camera, but all professional toolset. In the meantime, full version of Photoshop or GIMP will serve well, but not the same as Aperture and for sliedshows...
China starts approving copies (although not all products are copies). Why am I not surprized? Did we forget the name of country? People's repoublic of China... I still do not getbusiness with country ridden by communist priniciples pretending free market.
When cancer on innovation like Smartflash will finally be banned from practice like this? If you did not excercise creative work on patent you should not be allowed to enforce it. I can see how it is acquired, but that is not excuse to prevent use in innovative world. Lame USTPO. Learn some from Europe on patenting subjects. Sorry, but it is much different there.
Let's define things in CS terms: "Automatic" was garbage collection (perhaps elswhere than Apple). "Manual" is scope programming known from '90 (and earlier) from langiuuages like C (sdestructor of object was called when object was goingf out of scope automatically). In fact both of them automatic, but one requires proper programming technique and paying attention to detail (if objects use heap rather than stack). Nothiong new... perhaps to those who did not program in...
I protect even with three and four. First I go to Mac to authorize access to my iPhone, but before I do that I go to iPad to authorizer access to my Mac. Well before that I have to go to iPhone to authorize access to my iPad. To add more security I keep my iPad in different state.