or Connect

Posts by maciekskontakt

It ain't gonna work. It is too much fuss about Apple. The problem is not with Apple contracted manufacturers only. Stop bogging the most prominent technology corp.and pull out head out of your a... It is about something bigger than one corp. and labor of contractors factories. Perhaps it is worth to take a look who are those who stand behind vendor factories. I think it would be very interesting who really fakes good conditions and brain washes poor people. Huh I...
I think this name issue comes from casual corporate management attitude: "I name it because i like this name". I have seen this too many times. That fact is: no you do not name it the way you like it, but you name it: a) so it makes sense to everybody and it is easy to sell; b) the name is free from legal obligations. There are things that corporate management does not seem to get.
Now go and ask them to sign ACTA.... and stop begging in Europe where it will be rejected even after signing (no country will enact it or adapt law to enforce ACTA in the current form of foolish Article 27 shape towards "corporate America").
It is bandwidth. Check better technical comparison reports of LTE vs. HSPA, HSPA+ e.t.c. If 4 times speeds of continouous transfer is not bandwidth improvement then I am not sure what you define as bandwidth.
Only "little" problem with iPhone in T-Mobile (USA) network is that it works only as 2G (not 3G). That's the fact. Hence I resigned from "converting" one. I am loyal T-Mobile customer (due to more international spport and agreements than AT&T has which is required where you travel and call in GSM networks). If iPhone worked in Wifi-only mode I could use my T-Mobile 4G Hotspot device just like for my Macbook Air and iPod Touch.
... and maybe this patent is not valid on territory of Germany... because it is not German patent. Again patent law is territorial and in some places nobody gives... about U.S. "funky" patent. (Arrogant Euro... in the USA)
Congratulations AT&T! I have just received newmodel of T-Mobile HotSpot device (4G) for free. 5GB data for $29.99 with 2-years commitment, but up to 5 WiFI devices.
At last! How long one can wait for this things to work together and stop segregation? I do not give damn about restrictions. I am not going to use iPad to watch some video service when I am home. I have big f... TV set for this and Apple TV! Another year to wait until this stuff is "developed" by Apple? Thank God for hackers/jalbreakers job. So when are we going to have PPV and customized Internet TV at last? I want to pay, but in the meantime I have to use...
Does Apple have patented those in Germany? If so then... nice try. Reminder: Patent law is regional. Some countries do not give... about US Patent. If you want to bring US ITC in place then perhaps some governments will get into trouble for signing anything with US ITC while under law of sovereign country. I say USPO does mediocre work and it opens "law trading" market which is not a law but business. Patent rules of Europe: 1. Innovative 2. Cannot be covered...
Sprint is CDMA. Where the f... do you think CDMA network exist abroad to have unlocked version of this POS? 70% of this world is GSM. Wake up! In Europe and South/Middle America as well as Canada you can put CDMA phones in your... That's why I keep T-Mobile and I might go AT&T (as a poor alternative). After all I can buy SIM starter in Europe in many grocery stores and have my phone working in minutes without roaming.