or Connect

Posts by maciekskontakt

Get the facts staright Qualcomm is not CDMA inventor. It owns US patent for CDMA as it got it in a sneaky way. The history of CDMA invention is from WWII. This is similar to the situation of first flight - no it was not Wright and no it was not on dunes of Kitty Hawk. It was in Connecticut almost two years before Wright by Whitehead and it was not some 800 feet jump but real flight for miles with monoplane. Stop lying yourself at last! (An Euro in the USA)
Certainly, knowing temperature improves video editing. Supposedly it even has positive impact on bugs of editing software and entire platform. How about prespiration sensor for the person that makes video? I smell somewhat different purpose of this.
@ktappe Do not worry. Apple TV also needs reboot every some time.... especially when it has problem with content and hickups. It ain't high quality either.
Not neccessarily. From FiOS for example. BTW internet is really on-demand with almost unlimited media resources. That can't be done by cable companies so far. Okay just take YouTube approach like few of us and watch movies from there (yes some of foreign origin are published that even if it is grey market). If this sort of service was provided for some small fee without some restrictions (e.g. because it is offered on cable network now or because they cannot store...
Too bad that they will find out it is not capable of replacing notebook functions. Giving presentations, surfing and reading books is not everything. Once it has all functions of productivity suit then maybe iPad will be good replacement. Some of people however think that it is cool to carry some extra piece of fashinable equipment. Sure do it. No problem - stay cool.
As long as it does not require periodic reboot/re-powering to make it work again. After three years of use I noticed that this piece of hardware needs acting like with PC and crashing Microsoft Windows on it. No it is not my network or ISP. I have carefully tested piece by piece nailling root cause at Apple TV exclusively. I run enough hardware in my network to have many reference points to judge which one is suspect. Also it looks like the current hardware needs...
Obviously you have no clue. I wonder how much time you have spent in large US corporation in the USA. That actually has changed the opposite you say. Only those who prepare to be unemployed do not work long hours anymore. And BTW it is not theory. I have been working for them (roughly seven of them) for last 15 years and I have seen the change. Try some finance around NYSE apart of technology corps. to see for yourself what direction it went. You will be surprized. Unless...
I know how this entertainment might look like in communist country. I lived in one for decades. So what kind of propaganda movie will they show those workers? Or perhaps they will show military choir or orchestra at the local opera? Just pay them what's owed and do not make human being robots. "So how come you are working 12 hours a day now?" "Well I told my boss at work that I need some time at home with my family to sort things out and he told me that I can...
Just for the record. I was was rised on Pink Floyd music stating from '70 back in Europe where I lived. Pink Floyd music is not about single songs, but about composition. I know that some songs sound better and one may skip to favorite parts, but someone has to be arrogant ignorant to take one song completely out of context/composition and buy it. Artist has right to prevent that. Art is not wholesale of cheap "Made in...." product. Otherwise it would not be art despite...
One more thing I missed.: show me application on iPad that can play internet TV. Yes we have some grey market pages that allow watching TV even from other continents. I need to watch TV from my home country and from Europe even if I have intersting slew of sitcoms, teenager show series, comedy series here in the USA. Honestly i am too old for US coach potato offerings on TV and I need to see for example foreign news and foreign sports events (I do not like baseball and...