or Connect

Posts by maciekskontakt

As long as it does not require periodic reboot/re-powering to make it work again. After three years of use I noticed that this piece of hardware needs acting like with PC and crashing Microsoft Windows on it. No it is not my network or ISP. I have carefully tested piece by piece nailling root cause at Apple TV exclusively. I run enough hardware in my network to have many reference points to judge which one is suspect. Also it looks like the current hardware needs...
Obviously you have no clue. I wonder how much time you have spent in large US corporation in the USA. That actually has changed the opposite you say. Only those who prepare to be unemployed do not work long hours anymore. And BTW it is not theory. I have been working for them (roughly seven of them) for last 15 years and I have seen the change. Try some finance around NYSE apart of technology corps. to see for yourself what direction it went. You will be surprized. Unless...
I know how this entertainment might look like in communist country. I lived in one for decades. So what kind of propaganda movie will they show those workers? Or perhaps they will show military choir or orchestra at the local opera? Just pay them what's owed and do not make human being robots. "So how come you are working 12 hours a day now?" "Well I told my boss at work that I need some time at home with my family to sort things out and he told me that I can...
Just for the record. I was was rised on Pink Floyd music stating from '70 back in Europe where I lived. Pink Floyd music is not about single songs, but about composition. I know that some songs sound better and one may skip to favorite parts, but someone has to be arrogant ignorant to take one song completely out of context/composition and buy it. Artist has right to prevent that. Art is not wholesale of cheap "Made in...." product. Otherwise it would not be art despite...
One more thing I missed.: show me application on iPad that can play internet TV. Yes we have some grey market pages that allow watching TV even from other continents. I need to watch TV from my home country and from Europe even if I have intersting slew of sitcoms, teenager show series, comedy series here in the USA. Honestly i am too old for US coach potato offerings on TV and I need to see for example foreign news and foreign sports events (I do not like baseball and...
Problem is size. Minaturization costs and it has its own problems. I prefer small netbook that is about notebook price(or $100 less only) with high quality/resolution screen, than bulky piece of paddle to handle when on my way. Even in the office or at home I prefer small footprint desktop/nettop than disproportionate screen-to-keyboard-wise permanently bonded/hinged two piece hardware. Do you really feel comfortable with notebooks? When did you work with desktop and...
I think you are wrong. Some are better optimized than you can imagine and way better than iPad. Check Asus Seashell. Can you play HD content on iPad? On ASUS 1201N Seashell you can as it is ION based with dual core hyperthreaded (4 threads) Atom N330 and it has rather large nice screen (12 inch) plus USB, Ethernet e.t.c. Even though I am big fan and user of Apple computers and other products from them I think I pass on iPad until it gets mature... and stops being locked...
1) That is true to those who do not keep life balance. I on the other hand will never allow corporate business get into my way of this... or I issue discrimination claims with HR. So better my employer be careful. There are still thousands jobs up for grabs for experienced professionals.
Perhaps it is not about iPhone, but about phone service provider. Anybody noticed that? I do not have an iPhone just because of AT&T (I prefer far more T-Mobile as more worldwide spread service than AT&T could handle roaming agreements... and I am Euro living in the USA). As far as sex that has nothing to do with iPhone. I do not use any phone as fetish or as utility to get date (I am married BTW). Conclusions like this survey/research bear false associations just like...
Business people on boards of big corporations should learn not to confuse personal affairs with business. Yes some of affairs conflict, but image of a person whao actually did not do wrong should be protected despite bad ppublicity driven by media fools and paparazis. Sorry to say this, but I find it idiotic if a business person on any level gets into details of sexual or social life of other professional... and what's more I do not tolerate that leaving from such...