or Connect

Posts by bobcatou

Is anyone else having this problem? I'm having to sign into iCloud on the web every time I open the browser. Even if I click, keep me signed in. I erased all my cookies thinking this might be the issue but it still forces me to login each time. It does it on both Safari and Chrome. Bryan
I'm looking for an app that measures current draw from the Hard Drive. It appears that Istat doesn't. At least version, 2.0. Any tips?
Awesome!!! Thanks
Is there an app/icon I can install on my MBP to show which video card is currently being used?
Even though I've been on a Mac for 4 years now, I still think MS Windows where if you do that, you can really mess things up.
I'm getting a smaller SSD drive for my new MBP and putting a second drive in the DVD Bay. I don't want all my Mac App Store programs installed on my main drive but rather some on my secondary drive for obvious reasons. I don't see an option or even a preference panel to do this. Am I missing something simple. How is this done? Thanks Bryan
You should ALWAYS test-stress any electronic component. It's like a burn-in. If it passes it, which it should, it is likely that it will last a very long time. If it doesn't, then you know you might have a lemon and get it replaced now instead of having it die on you out of warranty. See sixth paragraph down. http://diglloydtools.com/memorytester.html I haven't gotten this software yet because it doesn't test the GPU
I just ordered a MBP from Macmall. Went high-end withthe 2.3ghz processor. anti-glare/hi rez ect. I do want to stress-test this puppy when I get it and I wonder if anyone can recommend some software to do that.
Little confused by your response. Nope it isn't reputable? Resellers ratings is where I went first. They have a 9 out of 10 rating but man...most of the recent reviews were horrible.
I'm looking at getting a MBP in the next few days and was going to go to Macmall to get it. I"m starting to see some un-nerving complaints as of late and wondering if it is just a fluck or if I should look somewhere else. Basically I am getting the tricked out MBP so I am only going to save on sales tax but that is worth it at almost $200 you know? Thanks Bryan