or Connect

Posts by bobcatou

Really? My apple guy I talked to must not of been a "genius" then. He was acting wishy washy with me when I was trying to figure out what voids the warranty. He claim I void the warranty on anything that isn't user accessible. I asked him besides memory, what is user accessible? He said, "NOTHING" I rolled my eyes and walked away. This is the first...or for that matter the second time I have gotten bad info from Apple retail people. Not feeling the love right now.
I'm getting a MBP next week. At which time I am putting in an OWC SSD and taking the CD Drive out and replacing with a second hard drive. Probably a silly question, but am I voiding my warranty when I do this? Too bad if I am cause I might be tempted on springing for the Apple Care to be safe since I am putting serious money in this machine. Obviously I wouldn't expect anything to do with the second drive or the SSD to be covered under warranty. Bryan
It seems like it should. I'm looking a a stop gap before I get an Imac next year. I'm planning on getting a Samsung 40inch 1080P/60 or 120hz HDTV in a few days but I am wondering if my video card on my Early 2007 Macbook Pro would work on the HDTV in native resolution so the picture will look good. I would like to do some Final Cut Pro work with it mostly. I'm not excepting an Apple Cinema look but hopefully good enough to get my by for a few months. I would only need it...
It seems like it should. I'm looking a a stop gap before I get an Imac next year. I'm planning on getting a Samsung 40inch 1080P/60 or 120hz HDTV in a few days but I am wondering if my video card on my Early 2007 Macbook Pro would work on the HDTV in native resolution so the picture will look good. I would like to do some Final Cut Pro work with it mostly. I'm not excepting an Apple Cinema look but hopefully good enough to get my by for a few months. I would only...