or Connect

Posts by cvaldes1831

This is B.S.Phone companies have a pretty good idea about what customers want. They just need to look at who is turning a profit.Whether or not they have the right staff/resources to duplicate that is the issue.
LOL, AI will print anything.After all, they quote DigiTimes as gospel. They will requote any random skanky news source.So gross.
  This makes little sense.   Why should Apple buy a loser and take on Nokia's debt? Apart from the patent portfolio, Nokia brings zero value to Apple's table.   Nokia is perfectly capable of running itself into the ground by itself. There's no reason for Apple to buy Nokia and shut it down. Nokia can do this on its own.   If anything Apple should wait for Nokia to file for bankruptcy, then buy just the patents. The rest of the company is worthless to Apple. More likely,...
Well, much of it will be determined by the marketplace. The 13" Mac has always been the most popular size. My guess is that there will always be a need for better CPUs and discrete graphics in a compact form, so likely 13" and 15" MBPs although my guess is that we may be seeing the last MacBooks with built-in optical drives. At some point the non-Retina MBPs will go away and the 13" and 15" models will be Retina only. When the Retina Display will come to the MBAs is...
Me?No, you mean Apple. Just go look at the specs for the current 13" MBA and the 13" MBP on the Apple website.Those are the actual differences between the two. I don't decide what's important. Apple does. If there are actual differences between products, Apple deliberately made it that way. And if there are similarities, same thing.You asked what the differences were between the two. I just made a quick list based on the actual specs published by Apple. It's not a matter...
Let's see...   Faster CPU, more cache memory, discrete graphics in the Pro, more RAM in the Pro, more ports in the Pro.   The 17" MBP was probably showed up on a Mac product roadmap as a dead end a couple of years ago. Apple certainly has seen unit sales of the size drop each quarter (as a percentage of total notebook sales as well as actual units shipped). Once the Retina MBP became a viable commercial product, the 17" model's death was finalized.It's likely that the 17"...
This makes no sense.   As mentioned before, the 13" model sells many more units than the 17" model.   Secondly, if Apple were commited to the 17" size, they simply would have upgraded the hardware as they did with the 13" and non-Retina 15" MacBook Pros. They completely removed the 17" model from the store.   Lastly, the battery test results point to a smaller notebook, not a larger one based on the energy usage parameters.   Accept reality: the 17" MacBook Pro has gone...
LOL, I'm not sure if I can remember a single ad campaign from an iOS device (I bought the original iPod touch and since then have moved to an iPad and iPhone).   Some people might say, "well, it's because you run a DNS cache-poisoning script on your home router which effectively blocks all ads to everything on your subnet."    Yes, but I also get unfiltered Internet at my work's public WiFi network as well as anyplace else other than work or home. I know I am...
  Nah, by that time, one would hope that iOS would have some sort of proximity-triggered option to temporarily install a secure restaurant menu app, whether it be HTML5 or something else.   Remember, handing over your credit card to a waitperson is probably the most dangerous restaurant action a patron can take.
Really?   You're ignoring the fact that Campus 2 is an engineering campus with very little space for exhibits, classrooms, presentation hall, etc.   On top of that, the city of Cupertino doesn't have the infrastructure to support thousands of visitors. It's lacking in hotel rooms, restaurants, etc.