or Connect

Posts by cvaldes1831

I'm willing to take that risk since I won't put more than $50 in my iTunes/Apple ID account via a gift card. And then again, if it gets stolen, it was really $40, right? ;-)Plus, I've found that Apple's iTunes Store customer support to be pretty good, probably second to American Express.I bought a Google Voice app for $5 and then Apple removed it from the store in the brouhaha a few years ago. I complained and Apple refunded the entire amount. No fraud, but Apple was very...
Wrong again. I see you have never done this before. Just use a credit card to buy the iTunes gift card. In most cases, you have to anyhow since the discounted iTunes Store cards are really only available online. You can't walk into a Best Buy and get the $50 card for $40 cash. Now if you'd like to mention iTunes Store specific discounts available via credit card-linked purchases that aren't available to iTunes gift card credit users, please feel free to present your...
Actually, you don't need a credit card for an Apple ID account. You can recharge an account with an iTunes Store gift card. As a matter of fact, that's the smart way of funding your iTunes Store purchases, not using a credit card. First of all, by using a gift card, iTunes/App Store will show your balance remaining. That functions very well for me as a budgeting tool. Secondly (and perhaps more importantly), you can save money by using gift cards. Periodically, iTunes...
Disclaimer: I'm not a Facebook fan. However, I do understand how some others find it a valuable and even (gasp) fun service.I won't tell you how Facebook integration with OS X will help you, however, here are several points that will benefit many other users.Address Book integration: having your Mac's address book synchronize contact information with Facebook. Most people, if they list their contact info (phone, e-mail, etc.) put in their real information. It's far easier...
You are not required (nor expected) to use every single feature in OS X (or iOS for that matter). If you don't find Facebook integration useful, it's not a big deal. It's not for you.You're not obligated to use any feature. If you don't want to use OS X's address book, you don't have to. Same with Mail.app, Dashboard, a particular screensaver, whatever.As a matter of fact, you don't even need to turn your computer on. You can use it as paperweight, door stop, or boat...
I mostly agree with this.The only US domestic airline that is a little bit better is Virgin America. Their prices have steadily climbed as they have picked up more routes, not really the bargain they were when they started.
Actually, it's quite possible. A large percentage of commenters at Apple tech media sites like AppleInsider, MacRumors, etc. are quite young (high school or college age) and thus their fingers probably have grown since 2005.
Development on the Perian project was discontinued about a year ago. More info: http://perian.org/ I suggest downloading VLC instead.
Sure there was. Look here. OS X 10.7.1 was released August 16, 2011.OS X 10.7.2 was released on October 12, 2011.
Unsurprising survey result. Something like 90-95% of American smartphone users consume less than 2GB of cellular data per month. With that sort of consumption (68MB average per day), the faster 4G LTE speeds aren't critical. The main benefit of 4G LTE might be range. AT&T and Verizon are both using allocated 700MHz spectrum which tends to have better range than higher frequencies. If LTE power consumption can be optimized, it might end up be better, but we haven't yet...