or Connect

Posts by MobileMe

True! I did read about that rumor also. I remember awhile back at the Allthings D5 conference. When Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were discussing the future of the what we use today. Jobs was really focused on a 3 system setup for the future of computing and software. I personally think iTunes will become just like moblieme (A separate web App) along with iWork and then a fully bundled set of Pro Apps integrated into the Web. All these Apps could be accessed from a device...
Who cares. Not that big of a deal
Apple's progress with MobileMe and it's continued progress and yet to be seen features of iWork.com (beta) were clues long ago where the company plans to move towards (being RICH UI Web Apps). Leaping forward, assumptions such as this article gives an interesting view of where iTunes, iPhone, the iPod lineup and Apple TV are headed. Apple may also venture into the VoIP realm to provide an innovative and better experience for Apple users. Skype and Google still haven't...
Almost 3 years ago developers weren't even considering developing apps for mobile devices, such as Nokia, RIM, and other irrelevant companies because droid and windows mobile along with symbian were and still are a tasteless piece of software bundled with the accompanying hardware. Leap forward with Apple, and now developers complain and whine about the App Store (In some cases leave), when things don't go their way. Apple's doing a GREAT job with the App Store and...