or Connect

Posts by MobileMe

The iPad is at the moment a niche product. The "analyst" are making predictions based off tech chatter and just the companies history. I feel this device will evolve (obviously) but not until 2011. Apple has left the door wide open for future upgrades and much of the features that individuals want can easily be enabled through a software update Who's to say by March/April Apple will announce more features for the device which will make it more appealing? The iPhone was...
June 5, 2008, Verizon Wireless announced it would acquire Alltel Wireless in a deal valued at $28.1 billion. The merger was approved by the Federal Communications Commission on November 4, 2008 and completed on January 9, 2009. With this merger, Verizon Wireless now has approximately 83.7 million wireless subscribers, and covers nearly the entire United States population, making it the largest network in the country by area covered and number of subscribers. On May 8,...
I think you hit it on the nose right there. Plus remember the recent job postings about Apple looking for an in-house game developer.
Glad to see Apple is catching up to the standard of Open GL. Even though Open GL 3.0 was released July 2008 and 3.1 was released May 2009 and 3.2 was released in August and then updated in December 2009. If Apple shows off iPhone OS 4.0 early and releases a new iPhone in April (maybe April Fools day, Apple sbirthday?) Then WWDC 10 may show us a preview of Mac OS 10.7? Where further discussion of this may take place.
I post facts behind my statements... Besides my grammar what makes me a so called idiot?? You just enjoy attacking people cause you have yet to dig up something that I mentioned was false... You sound like you can only attack my grammar, what about my facts?? Forum doesn't go they way you want and you cry & make personal attacks??
okay you get on me for my grammar, but make no statement about the facts I provided?? what makes you different then ifail??
Yup.. Why would I ?? He knows what's best for Apple (He created it) , why go against the creator?Who else would I believe?? You?? .... Apple TV is a Hobby and APPLE MAKES THAT CLEAR TO EVERYONE.... They enhance the Hobby each year to get user reactions... Apple even did a survey about what users wanted to see from Apple TV in September 2008. Its a HOBBY DEVICE .... again HOBBYSteve said that Blu Ray is great for Media entertainment but as far as having it in his Apple...
Perfectly explained man!
Fanatical Attitude?? I call it passion man!! Real appreciation for the company that revolutionizes and innovates behind its great leader Steve Paul Jobs.XBox 360 is a gaming machine (first and foremost) ... BTW the 1st parts used to make the XBox actually came from products Apple disregarded (for good reason) and I'm not bashing XBOX (for the crazy gamers on here)Apple TV is a HOBBY media Hub for your personal use at home with family/friends on your TV How do you compare...
WOW French owned is enough said... I took french & studied the culture.. And they can stay firm in there ways on a corporate level, like a dug in Tick. Eh I've been encouraging friends and people I randomly meet to start their own business... I'm into developing programs for OS X along with web sites and Real Estate... I'm going to try and break into Video Production soon (again all starting on my own) meaning I have a small team to help realize my dream...NEVER START A...