or Connect

Posts by MobileMe

Your just a failure dude hence your name ... why come at me when I'm saying FACTS??? ... and stop comparing me to TS cause I'm not like the person.
I really apologies man if I rubbed you the wrong way. I get passionate about Apple.. SERIOUSLY I APOLOGIZE, I KNOW THIS ECONOMY IS ROUGH .................................................. .... Now let me correct you or should I say help you and maybe you can be the voice for your department for more divers computing environment. First for iPhone user experience! http://www.jdpower.com/corporate/new...spx?ID=2009082http://gizmodo.com/5377572/the-jd-po...ola-a-big-lose Palm...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm,_Inc. Revenue FY 2009 736 Million (Didn't that crap company google pay more then that for Ad Mob ) NOI FY 2009 -301million!!!!!!!! Net Income FY 2009 -732Million!!!!!!!!! : Lets take a page from Michael Hell (I mean dell) .. "I'd shut it down and give the money back to the shareholders." Thats what I'd do if I had a chance to run Palm
I don't care if your around, you obviously have some sense to own a Touch (and yes I did miss that). Your "cost conscious" argument is mute because an Apple refurbished machine is better then any PC in regards to price you could buy... You just sound like the type that really wants an apple product, but are blind by the "cool" factor others betray thus you miss the true investment one gets when purchasing an Apple product (THATS ANY APPLE PRODUCT) .. It's understood also...
You're probably right but that a bad reason to be at a company then, you need to be the soul of your company to make it succeed. Sprints talent scouts are terrible if that's the case
Who are you?? Are you McNamee?? or Rubeinstein?? .... Take your "I'm a PC" mentality AND "I actually like my pre/ I think it's the next best OS" and preach elsewhere man... Your in a forum and room where... APPLE USERS HAVE THE BEST Phone OS (BTW we don't "think" its the best WE KNOW it's the best ... If you compare any PC to APPLE you'll see spec for spec that Apple is either in-line or cheaper then its competition in the same categories (Don't be one of those people...
Ah solipsism haven't heard from you in awhile how are things in the ansible my friend?.................................................. ...John who? ohhhhhh John the traitor okay, isn't he the same guy that had the debut with McNamee Last year at D7 and made it known to the public that "APPLE WOULDN'T CARE, ABOUT OUR DEVICE SYNCING WITH iTunes" hmmmmm apple did care... Actually Apple cared enough that now John the traitor says "Developers are better equipped to write a...
I don't believe but its true and at least this is something they developed and not stole code from (hint Word)The reason why Steve doesn't really like chrome is because it doesn't integrate well with OS X. Safari is a Cocoa written Application also thats why it runs GREAT on the Mac. Along with that, Apple can tailor the app accordingly (Thats why having a well intergraded Apple ecosystem benefits users and Pros IMO) Look Google will be perfectly okay if it sticks to its...
I emerged cause besides Quadra I'm the only other Apple evangelist in these forums and I'm proud of that. To give you some little insight about how much I love apple. When I create a document in iWork, I NEVER SEND IT TO A NON MAC USER IN A WORD FORMAT, I will send it in PDF or RTF before my cursor even hovers over that sorry excuse for a word processor. In the past when I went to a site that required IE or Firefox, I simply wrote the site off and decided to find other...
All because I stand for apple and use terms of endearments at times to describe them, means you can't take a valid argument serious?!?! I believe in my company, and googles lack of preparation and R&D on this industry has hurt them out the gate and IM INSANELY HAPPY ABOUT THAT! Some companies belong in search (Google) some don't (Apple) Some companies can produce game changing devices or in this case a phone (Apple) some cannot (Google)