or Connect

Posts by MobileMe

Exactly, if was that important to them, why waste time on this forum speaking to us? How can we help their cause? especially since the "FAMILY LAWYAR" is taking care of this. I now further believe they're just a Troll who has sadly got our Attention. .......APPLEINSIDER PLEASE UPLOAD SOME INTERESTING STORIES THAT INSPIRE MUCH DEBATE AMONGST THE MEMBERS. I DISLIKE COMPARING SITES, BUT THE GUY WHO RUNS MACRUMORS "ARN", IS TURNING OUT SOME INTERESTING AND DEBATE WORTHY...
Good call Quadra, I was thinking the same thing when I noticed the user registration date and the the response to the "You could have bought 4 iphones, with just 1hrs worth of an attorney's time" Their response was " Not if your lawyer is a "FAMILY MEMBER" ".I was suspecting a Troll but wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt.Appleinsider looks bad for even publishing this story. At least MacRumors has stories worth reading (even though I'm not subscribed to comment)
[QUOTE=Alisax;1542572]A)I have a police reportI think thats the sentiment of the forum as well. Right? Unfortunately Stolen items fall under (Accidental damage). http://www.apple.com/legal/terms/iph...fwarranty.htmlDon't you think it would have been simple to buy a iPhone 3G or Refurbished 3GS? The aforementioned sells for $49 (refurbished) in some locations. Also buy Mobile Me to avoid future instances like this. I'm shocked this story has nearly 130 (and counting) comments.
All because Apple's name is in the story this is "APPLE" news??I dislike hearing anyone having personal items stolen, though I must say Apple has nothing to do with this.Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Steve say that the find my iPhone feature was for this sort of thing? If the victim has or had Mobile Me then they would have been able to use the "REMOTE WIPE" feature and also disable the phone by implementing a password and the robber would have no way to reactivate...
Your denial of the FACT would be classified as Sigmund Freuds "Denial of Awareness" if in any other forum. ....... Good Job Q610
I think that's Apples main focus, grow the iPhone, and it will in return create the Halo effect. The iPhone OS is still in its infancy but compared to others it's way more advanced, from developer to User. Snow Leopard did it's job, though many people feel Apple rushed it, it's set us up for what's to come. I think Apple's market share from where they were just 2 years ago is great.The Desktop Operating System as Whole will be dramatically changed in few years time anyway...
I'm well aware of Apple's "rumor" control. Though it seems in the past they allow rumor sites or news media outlets for that kind hype. He turned down an offer from Apple to Work for the competitor. You believe Microsoft is a much better company then Apple with that statement (I obviously believe the opposite). Also to add, turning down a offer can also show that he is a cretin, like I mentioned before. Please Kid, The reason the country is in a covert divide is that...
Any links?
This gentleman is no longer in Apple's "circle" of information. He's an outsider looking in, and his comments are just summing up what ALL the 2009 Tablet Rumors were. Also Mr.Lee declined a personal offer from Steve himself to comeback to Apple sometime ago. His reason? Microsoft \. ... Who turns down a offer from Steve!?!? Those who do have lost all credibility IMHO. http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/15...ool-with-that/ From his lack of tenure with companies, he...
Good Link.