or Connect

Posts by midwinter

Oh, Sammi.  It died a long time before that.
I believe, SDW2001, that you are experiencing cognitive dissonance—along with apparently the entirety of Utah.  I haven't read through the umpteen pages of this thread, nor will I, but the conventional wisdom seems to be that the conservative media complex (talk radio + FOX news + conservative internet, etc), which started out as a pushback against what was very likely a real media bias way back when, has been so effective that a) it has become the mainstream and b)...
He's a lunatic. That's about all there is to it.
Things are fine. I poke my head in from time to time, but PO just seems to be even worse than when so many of us left that I generally feel no urge to return.Watch LOST. All of it. Suffer through seasons 2 and 3, because the awesomeness of seasons 4-6 is a force of nature.
It was an amazing and phenomenal ride. Seasons 2 and 3 are a little slow, though, as the writers weren't sure how long the studio was going to make them draw it out, so there's a lot of filler. Watch it. You won't regret it. Then watch Battlestar. Then watch Firefly.
Man, Diego Forlan is deadly within about 40 yards. He only barely missed that shot.
I'm only now watching the match on espn.com. Holy shit, Germany look tired and Spain's game inside 30 yards is just stunning
Thoroughly enjoyed the Spain/Paraguay match!
*cough*
There was some furious argument with the ref about the goal, then the half ended, then apparently the Mexicans said something as they walked past the Argentinian bench, then some sort of fight broke out.