or Connect

Posts by Landcruiser

Let me think, oh yes, it was the US government whose systems got hacked and tens of thousands of government workers had their personal and employment records released into the wild thanks to their weak security. Perhaps they need to shut up and learn something from the companies that know what they are doing.  
From a business and IT executive perspective, IDC's numbers are, as usual, mostly useless. If the data included usage, revenue, average revenue per unit, and gross margin data (along with corresponding unit sales) then they'd have meaningful information to do some actual cross analysis. IDC, go home and do your homework. You are always publishing half baked work.
Train wreck.
Too much focus on Apple Watch people. It's APPLE stock NOT Apple Watch stock. Wall Street has once again proven they are idiots. These clowns couldn't predict their way out of a paper bags. 
Just another Judge looking out for their pension.
Monster started it. Apple simply ended it. They are not bullying. What's that old saying, oh yea, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Couldn't agree more. That's why I cancelled cable and just don't watch the news. I'd rather pick and choose what news I read. 
Agreed. I'm done carrying 2 cables around just to have a Mophie. Call me when it has Lightning.
Greed knows no end. Record breaking PPV profits and these people are still crying. Whatever clown said the studios need to ban together is clueless. I know for a fact that there were so many multi-million dollar private jets in Vegas for the fight, they couldn't park them all at the airport (they were diverting them to other local fields). Many of those jets belonged to the studios and entertainment industry. So, in fact, Periscope is NOT hurting them. You guys that are...
As usual, Ford is confused about what consumers want. First off, what are they smoking when talking about Carplay and a $200 phone is the same context. New iPhones (which are required with Carplay) are not $200 folks. And more importantly, a person's phone is more that just a thing with a cash value. People are VERY attached to their phones. Ford, you are mistaken when you attempt to minimize the importance of a phone to an individual. I have two Ford's in my family. Both...