or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

Are you drunk or is your auto correct not working? Who is talking about goats?
Family sharing is great and makes a lot of sense. The real rubbish is that if you have kids, and they already have an Apple id, you can't convert these ids to child Apple ids. So, either you have to create new ids for them, which doesn't make any sense, or you have to add them as adults to family sharing %u2013 which also doesn't make any sense. So, kids with existing Apple ids can't really be added to family sharing. I only hope Apple will soon solve this seemingly easy...
 I'm still very happy with OS X, and use Windows only occasionally, so can't comment on this. But there is a level of unusual problems I haven't seen before. And Apple seems to have some trouble patching all these issues in time. Also, for example, the new iWork is a mess, in particular Pages, as you can see in many support forums. Still, I'm in general happy with Pages, and as a long time user won't change quickly. But there is quite something software wise that needs...
 A fingerprint sensor would be nice in laptops. As in phones, it would add a new layer of security for unlocking after wake up, but also for a whole bunch of apps, from banking to app passwords or online logins. Much better than remembering all these passwords and usernames or installing something like 1password. Apple is incredibly good on hardware. But their software has to catch up lately, rather buggy these days ...
Yeah, I'd really like to know what keeps iCloud iWork in beta (not that it isn't). But I – and many others – could easily tell why Mac iWork 5.5 is still in beta, although not officially. And that is a shame. I use it since about a decade on a daily basis. iWork 09 was rock solid, although not perfect. And now this ... 
Apple Watch will be the most intriguing product launch in a very long time!
Looks nice. – I think, it is removing all elements, so that they can re-add more differentiating elements, just in a very different way. As usual, Apple is moving slowly there, without rushing in a cluttered new design and then change it, as it doesn't work.
I fully agree and am a bit confused by this as well. He talks too much political issues, but rarely (except keynotes, of course) technical issues. Although I agree with Tim's political views – that's not why I want to listen to him.
Already one of the best comments ever!
Can't innovate! – That's what I was waiting for! Get your credit cards ready!