or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

Being inclusive is bigger than politics.
There is a quite positive article in one of the biggest german newspapers:http://www.sueddeutsche.de/digital/streamingdienst-apple-music-startet-holprig-kann-aber-ueberzeugen-1.2547556
My thoughts exactly. The entire iCloud settings got massively convoluted and hard to understand. Just think of someone new to the platform. There is your apple id setup and management, your itunes setup and management same for app stores, ibooks, etc. Not to speak of the oddities of family sharing. From Apple I would expect one single pane that let me manage everything. Simply add subscriptions, remove subscriptions, etc. At least, with Music I expected I would be prompted...
Easy to find is relative. I know enough people who don't get the different concepts of iTunes Match and Apple Music easily. Primarily, because they don't want to engage too much with such details. Which is why they switched to the Apple platform initially ...
Oh yeah! Exactly my thoughts. As an iTunes Match subscriber I really am confused about this. At least, an iTunes Match subscription should be included in Apple Music. For now, I'm sticking with iTunes Match only.
And they even show an AppleWatch at 1:54?!
Don't let my post fool you about my gender.And, why should I answer, when you know it already? I have the impression, if you see a representative gender mix on stage, it might represent the mix of quality for this job in the population.If you, say for medical research, want to know what plants live in the jungle, and are only shown fern, then you probably miss out a whole lot of opportunities.
Good move to no longer let this be men only shows!
At least this means Apple Music will be available in many countries. Unlike iTunes Radio.
For people who want home kit without appleTV.