or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

I fully agree and am a bit confused by this as well. He talks too much political issues, but rarely (except keynotes, of course) technical issues. Although I agree with Tim's political views – that's not why I want to listen to him.
Already one of the best comments ever!
Can't innovate! – That's what I was waiting for! Get your credit cards ready!
 And you are already in the post-upper-caps area. Someone writing about correct writing should show he knows the current conventions. You fail.
That actually is a good idea!
 If this is a protruding lens – and I think it is – it seems, the iPhone won't get much thinner in future iterations.
These bands are very strange. They almost look as some plastic to peel off – and I would like to peel it off ...
 Na, they are about to set up a demo hospital to showcase how health kit is used in the ambulance, intensive care, during appointments, etc. Will be enlightening!
That's exactly what I thought. Just a few years ago it was said that NFC is lame and only Samsung/Android can do something stupid like this. Apple will come up with a better solution. I seriously thought there would be something even more sophisticated. Maybe not.
Nice additions from Dropbox! The soon to go live iCloud Drive seems to have its effect.