or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

And where do I find dark mode?
Well, then we'll see whether they can beat McDonald's: 'After 14 years of intense negotiations; McDonald's finally entered into the Soviet Union on January 31, 1990. This flagship store located in Moscow's Pushkin Square, was the world's largest McDonald's boasting of 28 cash registers and seating capacity for around 700 customers. The first day of McDonald's in Russia broke the record for inaugural sales in McDonald's history serving more than 30,000 customers on the...
I have to say -- it's in my brain already.
 I have exactly the same problem. Very odd and annoying.
 Where this will lead? Well, sit back and enjoy the show.
If they offer a Retina MBA, it will at the beginning probably be optional. But it would be one hell of a machine!
Well, that is actually what I am waiting for since some time! Good to hear. But it sounds non-trivial. Taking the thermometer. You want to make sure it doesn't measure your body temperature. Otherwise this is just great. Simply consider what kind of crowd sourced data you get from this. Netatmo made a very good start into this with its home appliances.
This app is around since a while and works great. It's called Heart Rate – only the constant advertisement to buy additional apps of the company are annoying. Also they diversify in too many different health monitoring apps just to cash in.
I couldn't agree more: transparency, especially on iOS, is nothing but a distraction. Windows had transparency in Vista and I thought that was one of the worst UI decisions.
 You might be right from a developer perspective. So no argument here. I was talking from a user perspective. There I can't see a big difference to 10.8. It's not a complaint, more an observation. As such more UI consistency between iOS and OS X is desirable, e.g. icons.