or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

You might be right from a developer perspective. So no argument here. I was talking from a user perspective. There I can't see a big difference to 10.8. It's not a complaint, more an observation. As such more UI consistency between iOS and OS X is desirable, e.g. icons.
I also don't expect OS X to look like iOS. Although, in principal it is almost possible with Launchpad and full screen apps. At the moment it would feel forced to unify OS X and iOS. If there is a point in the future, when a separation of OS X and iOS feels forced, a unification will come. But this day still appears quite far away.
Mavericks was quite an incremental update, except you count the addition of two apps (maps & iBooks) as real OS extensions. Some further OS expansion would in my opinion be tighter cloud integration. Another possibility is a more extensive UI overhaul and more similarities to iOS. I personally find it confusing that Contacts, Mail, Safari, etc. icons are different on OS X and iOS.
 And Apple delivered during this time. Whether you judge them amazing or not is up to you. For example I find Touch ID quite impressive. Just about half a year ago.
This is nice. Now I hope Apple comes out with its solution and an encryption wrap around it that no one, including Apple, can't access all your connected data.
Exactly, and iOS 67, indicating the health focus, as 67 is the average heart rate of a 56 year old.
iPhone 6 will have a 6" screen size. It's as simple as that.
Just make a nice remote App for my phone to navigate ATV - that's all I need.
 Right, but now its more Apple-esque. Before it was more clumsy.
About time. All these channels were ridiculous – especially when you live in a country in which you can't receive them ...