or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

Yeeeesss ... that would be great. Even iWorks '11, '12, or even '13 would be fantastic - as I'm using these every day and these really need some update.
iWork is more than overdue for an update - Pages and Keynote are my main daily workhorses, Numbers is not that great (yet). Two of the most desired things for me are line numbering - I know the clumsy workaround, but this is not nice at all. Second, I really like to work with Pages in full-screen mode. Apple should make a real full-screen mode for Pages where tools are arranged in a senseful manner, like with e.g. iPhoto. Also they need to come up with a better iCloud...
Looks great to me! And so far I don't miss the sidebar.
FINALLY! At least an article about iWork. I use Pages on a daily basis. Why I still like it much better than Word, it is growing old and there are basic features missing, e.g. simple addition of line numbers (I know that there is a clunky workaround). Also numbers is a much better basic concept than Excel (>1 spreadsheet on one canvas), it is somewhat clumsy and lacks a lot of features/math operations. So, yes please bring an update to iWork! It's ridiculous to sell a...
There is MathType for iWork which works seamless and great. That's what I use for Pages.
Where is iOS 6??!!
What I always liked in particular about AI were the mockups more and less shortly before a keynote. But that's a long time ago ... now I have to find mockups on a normal newspaper webpage! It seems AI did it so far, no reading newspaper is more fun to see this kind of stuff. http://www.sueddeutsche.de/digital/geruechte-um-apple-smartphone-das-ist-das-neue-iphone-oder-nicht-1.1460362
Or they might just ditch it. Airport Express now looks pretty similar to Aiport Extreme, so they might just go along with one of them.
I agree with there being too many real images/leaks. Although, I might be able to live with it, if there at least also were the Photoshop images. These were often pretty cool!
Mac vs Windows ads; punch line: Mac OS just works Genius ads; punch line: you need a Genius to make it work. I don't think that's clever to the average user or potential switcher. Baseline of 'Mac just works' gets lost here. Someone didn't pay attention what actually happens in these ads.