or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

Another addition for the 'post-PC' area. No more PC needed to setup your home WLAN.
If I want to login, it says that I have to setup iCloud first either on iOS 5 or Lion 10.7.2. Both not yet available ...
You can't login yet! Probably you forgot to test it.
Sad, terrible. Rest in peace
I couldn't agree more!! And I would add, the experience searching e.g. a film in the iTunes store is also a rather frustrating experience. I don't understand, why Apple isn't looking into this properly. It's quite crucial and making the user experience fun and convenient is what they are usually good at. One very simple thing I really would like to have is something similar to the hide button in iphoto: simply click it and the film/app/etc will not be shown again in the...
Probably 10.7.2 is only enabling iCloud. So, in principle could come out very soon after 10.7.1, which will be about fixing issues.
OK, just pointed my remote to my computer and pressed 'Menu' - nothing happened. I know there are people who never used FrontRow. I did and I think was of some use.
Just installed Lion and logged in. Tested it for about 30 sec - no doubt this is the best OS ever!
Installing is MUCH slower than the download. And the minutes indicator spectacularly wrong! Started of with saying '33 min remaining' about half an hour ago. Currently it says '22 min remaining'.
I am asked to start the setup ...