or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

... and the update killed my AppleTV. The little light doesn't turn on. Unplugging from and re-plugging brings back an Apple logo for a few seconds – that's it. Dead. Very rubbish update!!!
I have to say, that today iOS 8.2 froze my iPhone 6 for a few minutes, and then re-booted. That was the first time since years of iPhone usage on 3 different models!
In Europe its 450 Euros for the cheapest men version and 400 for the cheapest woman version. So if partners want to send their heartbeats to each other, that's 850 Euros in total. In any case – that's a lot for a category that makes intuitively less sense than when the first iPhone was presented. It would be a nice have to, but I thought if it is 300 Euros max, it could be interesting. For what Apple wants, it's too much.
Yeah, that's good! I agree with this ... and so would someone else.
The most important thing is, it's retina. I will never ever buy any non-retina device.
Take blue this time!
Is it only US or also available in other countries? Can't find it in the UK store.
Tablets have their value. I can't imagine being without an iPad anymore. However, I do not feel the need for a frequent upgrade cycle. A new iPad every 3-5 years is more than fine to me. And I find the same reasoning among many other iPad owners. In my opinion slower tablet sales are simply the result of slower upgrade cycles of this category.
Why don't you just visibly flag to everyone comments for a month that you intend to delete? This would provide some idea of your censorship and you would get valuable feedback whether this seems reasonable to the reasonable participant – or not.
This is highly appreciated, and the app now back on my phone. Thanks.