or Connect

Posts by MacApfel

Well, if all the Online Stores would get some overhaul %u2013 including taking the iTunes store out of iTunes %u2013 would be great! Just dreaming ...
I guess, that's what I clarified in my second post (#26 of 55), in which I basically agree to what you say. Of course I mean innovation. However, people say Carl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler invented the car, although the more picky ones would claim that there were power driven four wheel vehicles before. In this sense, the word processor was not an invention, but innovation of the type writer, etc. etc. So to some extend it's a matter of standpoint whether you call the...
 I doubt you compare the iPhone to the mobile phones before. This was an entire new product. The same is true for tablets. Even digital music players got a real overhaul. SmartWatches are certainly not a decade old market – and we'll see how Apple is doing here.Nonetheless, I grant you that phones, music players and tablet computers existed before Apple entered these markets. But Apple re-invented and revolutionised these segments by an entirely new approach, mainly...
Oh wow, gaming! That is innovation!! Siriously, if that's all, I'm unimpressed. I have no objections for Apple going into the gaming market. It's probably interesting for investors, who see a big market there and lots of money. But that's not how I connect to Apple. I want them to innovate and be on the forefront of technology (and arts). The money will follow ... but without lead, no follower in the long run. And no turning to Apple for the others, to see where the way is...
Hi Tim, nice to finally welcome you at AppleInsider!
Oh, we're making a count? I don't have a TV either.
Finally some Mac News!! I hope they will bring Retina to the entire lineup. Also, I am very curious what Apple does with the MacBook Air. The MacBook is thinner and lighter than the MacBook Air, and I know a lot of people who are confused about this. So something needs to change there. My guess would be an iPad Pro running iOS when used as an iPad and when attaching a Keyboard it will switch to OS X. That would make a lot of sense to all this Continuity features.
My thoughts exactly. Force touch seems like a nice thing to have, but certainly no reason at all to upgrade.
Finally got it!
Bummer. Maybe it's because I'm in the UK store.