or Connect

Posts by EnviroG

I was very excited to see my CU start supporting ๏ฃฟ Pay on 8/28/15 this year๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Š. It's been fun to use. Now we just need to reduce some of the extra confirmations the terminal prompts for after waving my ๏ฃฟ Watch or iPhone.
My sentiments exactly. However, I do feel this is a good move by Apple and I'll definitely consider it more so next time I upgrade say for the iPhone 7๐Ÿ˜‰
One thing I'm hoping Apple offers is the option to pay for the subscription by the year and not just on a monthly basis. I prefer that model so I can pay for it and forget about it for a year๐Ÿ˜‰ like ITunes Match.
I'm getting more excited for this latest addition to the Apple family of products. Cool!
Very cool idea. I use Pinterest a lot.
I like this marketing approach by Apple. Good Job!
I certainly would love to see this offered stateside by Apple. This would be a welcomed replacement for our so called Black Friday.
Agreed. I'm hoping for a nice price break on the new iPad Air 2 for Black Friday this week! Just waitin' with finger on the trigger ๐Ÿ˜‰.
That's great news! One more reason I'll choose one of their hotels on my next vacation.