or Connect

Posts by EnviroG

Totally enjoying my iPhone 6+! The display is just mesmerizing!
I started trying to pre-order right at 12:01a last night and kept running into glitches after selecting which iPhone I wanted. Finally about 12:56am my order went through successfully using the Apple store app on my iPhone. I got what wanted: iPhone 6 + in space gray 64gb scheduled for delivery on launch day no less. Big smile for me!!!
I'd like to see the option to pay annually. I hate monthly bills for stuff like this, but the new pricing tiers are excellent.
I can't wait. Bring it!
I thought it was just me experiencing this hiccup after I'd tried for about 30 minutes last night to download a couple of movie purchases. I checked the system status page and it showed everything in the green. A few minutes later it started working again. Annoying, but I guess it's inevitable that outages will occur. Glad it's fixed!
Cool!
Cool video and congrats to Denise!
I've been hoping this feature would come to iOS natively. Great to hear it maybe in the works for iOS 8.
Since I have iTunes Match I appreciate listening to iTunes Radio commercial free. Sadly, even with nearly matching music seeds for it & my Pandora stations, I can't seem to get iTunes Radio to duplicate the listening experience I enjoy on Pandora. Lots of repetition of the same songs that I don't like is my experience on iTunes Radio with just a handful of songs I do like. This is especially the case for the electronic genre of music. I hope it gets better soon!
The UI looks fine in its first iteration. I absolutely hate the aesthetics of the Ferrari touch screen & buttons. The unit just screams rushed & cheap and that's a shame for such a beautiful car and media interface. Nonetheless kudos to Ferrari & Apple for this collaboration!