or Connect

Posts by EnviroG

I'm happy to see this news! I begun to think it might just be me who's experiencing this 'fade' problem. Thanks Appleinsider, Apple, & AuthenTec:-)
Great hook to get users to download the app. I've been putting off getting the digital copy for The Incredibles for a while. I'm all in. Thanks Apple & Disney!
Hmm...An interesting development.
I honestly wish this matter would be over already.
Nice interview. Apple executives show remarkable restraint in their interview responses, especially in crafting them in a way that doesn't reveal too much about their future plans, but definitely wets the appetite. We all just need to stay tuned.
I have the iPhone 5s & iPad mini first gen, both running iOS 7, and this problem has been pervasive in crashing both of my devices with regularity. I'm very happy they're working on a fix. This perhaps is the only complaint I have with the new iOS 7.
I like the fit & finish of the user experience on iTunes Radio, though the music app still crashes sometimes on both my iPhone 5s and iPad mini. Sadly, the genre of music I listen to most electronic/dance/world/chill needs major improvement in the songs automatically selected to play based on my seed artist & tracks. As one reviewer stated in their blog, iTunes Radio needs to hire someone to help curate the above mentioned genres to make them relevant to the user's...
 Congrats! I ordered my iPhone with the same options @ 1:01am on day one and have yet to get a shipping notificaiton. Apple Store still shows my iPhone 'processing' still, sadly.
Congrats! I ordered my with the same options @ 1:01am on day one and have yet to get a shipping notificaiton. Apple Store still shows my iPhone 'processing' still, sadly.
This sounds so cool! As long as the user has the ability to turn this feature off/on as they choose, this will be a welcome addition for apps going forward.